By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 90's elimination thread! ~Voting is over. Pulp Fiction won the 90's according to Vgchart voters!

+ Terminator 2 Judgement Day
- Bram Stroker's Dracula

Around the Network

+the Shawshank Redemption
- 12 monkeys

Edit:

Sorry i didn't realise it was over! Sorry!

Damn it! Shawshank Redemption was so close at 34 points! D'oh!

Anyway, i though these threads carried on till 5 films were left, but there's still 30 left. oh well!

I might have to watch the winning films though, I haven't seen pulp fiction or dark city before. But shawshank Redemption, was an amazing film, glad that it was third :)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

pezus said:

I think this is a more appropriate video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ad1AuHriI&feature=autoplay&list=UUn-K7GIs62ENvdQe6ZZk9-w&playnext=1

That was great. :D

pezus said:

I think this is a more appropriate video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ad1AuHriI&feature=autoplay&list=UUn-K7GIs62ENvdQe6ZZk9-w&playnext=1

A remix that actually sounds good!!

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

There should be something like this for music. Like "top music of the 90's elimination thread" that could be interesting

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ask a mod if you can do it then do it! If you do not know any mods I will tell you there names.

Kantor and montanahatchet.

I would do it but i would probably miss out of the songs! lol