By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack&Wiki arrives in Europe!

I'm getting it between RLS date and the 14th of Feb.

NO hurries, and ismael is right. It's 49€ here also. Going to check shops on Saturday, if it's 49€ all around, I'm gonna ask my game supplier if I can get this one cheap :D

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I went into Game this afternoon and they had it at number 3 in the Wii chart! I don't know whether that's actually true based on pre-orders or they're just giving it lots of promotion but either way it's good.

Cheapest Zack and Wiki online prices:

UK - £29.48 - Amazon.co.uk
EU - €44.95 - Amazon.de
US - $38.99 - Buy.com
CA - $50.40 - CD Universe

Posting under this as it won't let me log in to my main account.

Was gonna preorder it on Amazon.co.uk but it says release on the 31st so I will see tomorrow if it says the same otherwise I will pick it up monday in a shop (working this weekend).

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

LG[Infinite] said:
Anyone know if this game is making it over to Australia?

Wiki (peadia) says Feb 21

I bought it yesterday but still(yet) I have not played. Certainly it was the last one that was staying. They have distributed very few copies.

Later they will say that they do not sell the games in wii

Around the Network

They should try to lower the price for this, seeing as there's been so little hype.
Pick up some curiosity buys.

It just shows how few gamers check online sites. IGN has been pimping this loads. A few other big sites too.

They can pick up the curiosity buyers once they have gotten the big margins from the dedicated Japanophiles like Parokki.

Just drop the price later on.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I actually think Capcom is pricing its games quite fair compared to shitheads like sega, who ask for like 60 - 70 Euros for shitgames like M&S at Olympics or Sonic and secret rings

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

please europe make sure the sequel is sure.
I will atleast help with it hopefully my copy is in the mail after work ( 10 min left)

I've been hyping my friends about it... And luckily i hope 2 will buy it (out of like 6 who have a Wii)... But 1 guy was really doubting if he'd get the game!... For he lurks around the net sometimes but hadn't stumbled across the game. I know there's atleast 1 other guy in my class who's gonna buy the game day 1... I'm going to have to wait 2 weeks because then i'll have my next payment (im only 16 so i don't work like in real life, im still in school... Doing Grammar school... That's with Latin and Greece) but i work a few hours a week for like 4 euro's an hour so ill get the game begin Februari! Garantueed!...

And @ densiyrex... We'll make sure there will be Z-dub 2 ... Europeans buy the most point and click-games anyway! 

THE NETHERLANDS