By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack&Wiki arrives in Europe!

Parokki said:
Holy shit! I just fell on some frigging spikes and frigging DIED!!! What kind of a kid's game is this? =P

well zack&wiki is not a kids game don't let the graphics fool you this game gets tough as you advance though the game

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

It releases in Eourope on my Birthday!

Here's hoping that Europeans throw a lot of money at Z&W. ;)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Thanks for the reminder, I just ordered it from Amazon :)

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

hoping to finally have it tomorrow even though I preordered my payment request came to late for the tuesday night shipment which means wednesday night shipping and thursday here.

Around the Network

In my city, it will be released tomorrow.
I need it now!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Anyone know if this game is making it over to Australia?

jheco05 said:
Me said:
i've also got this game preordered even though I've still gor Tomb Raider Wii, REUC, Mario and Sonic, COD4 to play through yet.

Still gotta buy this game and support it, hope every other Wii european owner else on here does also.

So nice to have a decent budget for games..

Yeah it makes a nice change, the wife is being quite cool about the gaming recently (I think it's cos I let her have a puppy). Got in from work last week one night and she said "it's about time we had a new tv (we've only have a 22" old Sd TV) - why dont you buy a new HD TV? Ordered it today and it arrives next Thursday, gotta enjoy these things while their here.  Now just to buy all of the frgging leads for it.

Japanophile nerds? Arent those the guys who like asian girls and hence pretend to be into the Japanese culture to try to score with them?

On topic: I will get the game, just not in the first days of release. I will be the official Z&W legs on these forums.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

here it cost 49€ too, but i'm still thinking of buying it, i like it, but i'll beat smg first