By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dear VGChartz Moderation Team, The Sexism must End!

Tagged games:

NiKKoM said:
soooo... did anyone got a pic from one of the lovely ladies?

Yes. I managed to get pics of some of them before they were banned...

Here is estherlove4u, avelove and blesslove123 having a pillow fight:

...and here is jinnferk45 enjoying a refreshing beverage following a tiring game of beach volleyball with her sorority sisters:

Around the Network

I guess I was the only smart person to snag one of these beautiful women before the evil mods could try and take them away from me. Hard to deny how desirable any girl-gamer is, I had to lock them in fast, especially knowing how fast spurge can cock block anyone. I picked one of 5 girls at random, clicked her link, gave her all my personal information so she could really figure out what she was getting herself into ;) Told her how high my credit card limit was and gave her all my info for it so she could order some sexy clothing for when we play halo together (every overkill = a bj, i hope)

It's amazing how you can meet your true love on a website.

I'll be sure to make a thread about my successful relationship with xxvictoria765. I cannot wait to meet her =D

Try and stop love now, Mods.

Well, we don't like the 1%!!

Us 99%ers have to stick together!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

shakarak said:
bananaking21 said:
ok i have just read the part about the girls being banned for "searching for love" honestly dude? seriously? first of all this is a gaming forum not a freaking dating site. second of all .... who the hell searches for "love" by sending random messages to random strangers on a freaking gaming forum. third from the message i received the user has asked me to contact her through email and tried to convince me by promising pictures of her. she wants me to GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO HER....... im not an idiot and neither are the mods clearly. the mods are just protecting there site from trolls and spammers and most important PROTECTING YOU THE USER from these people... your claims for sexism because of this reason is simply outrageous.

as for the mods being all male i dont know about that and have no info other then what you told me so i cannot comment on it.

I literally fell out of my chair.

hahaha ok ok i didnt know the OP was just messing around! im glad you found my post amusing lol :P

zero129 said:
bananaking21 said:
ok i have just read the part about the girls being banned for "searching for love" honestly dude? seriously? first of all this is a gaming forum not a freaking dating site. second of all .... who the hell searches for "love" by sending random messages to random strangers on a freaking gaming forum. third from the message i received the user has asked me to contact her through email and tried to convince me by promising pictures of her. she wants me to GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO HER....... im not an idiot and neither are the mods clearly. the mods are just protecting there site from trolls and spammers and most important PROTECTING YOU THE USER from these people... your claims for sexism because of this reason is simply outrageous.

as for the mods being all male i dont know about that and have no info other then what you told me so i cannot comment on it.

You mean we shouldnt do that? O_o . But Ryan told me everyone here does it xD.

And damn you mods i want my Diven4u back :( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/69760/diven4u/

haha ok ok i didnt know the OP was just messing around! 

Around the Network

Isn't that how you show affection to a woman, you do whatever you can to piss her off.

axumblade said:
TadpoleJackson said:
trashleg was a mod till she left the site

:(

On another note, since Seece and Machina left...I think I'm the only gaymer that's left on staff. :/

Nooo... we need more representation!!

I could join and bring that number to 2 *hint hint* lol

The female population actually has grown in VG Chartz though, I remember around when joined about 5% of the members were female, now it's up to 11% :o

Let's ignore the fact that 95% of those accounds are bots/male users.

I've heard that if you have an account set to female then your vote isn't even included in forums polls! That's right, VGChartz is so backwards that they don't even allow women to vote!!! (Except for Mrs. Nordlead but she has to vote for the same option as her husband)

Signature goes here!

amp316 said:
*I hope this angers Rol enough to get him to come back to insult me as only he can*

For some reason NSFW pics popped in my mind when I read this.

And yes, this is the crappiest and softest reply I can think of, I don't want to get banned.