By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tekken Producer Says People Are Focussing Too Much On Wii U Specs

S.T.A.G.E. said:
oniyide said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
happydolphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

lol Come on Happy...let me whip your ass in Tekken. PS3 or 360 version. Im sure you have a primary console version as well before you use the DS. :)

Haha :) I suck at Tekken but I'm okay at Street Fighter. Wanna play me at that? The only guy I know how to play is Jin and even there I suck with him :)

I stopped playing Street Fighter after 4. I refuse to be ripped off by Capcom any longer. I bought four and then they came out with Super for everyone who waited for twenty dollars less and more characters. MVC 3 might be quite a deal though.

?? They did the exact same thing with Mvs.C3 the exact same, I dont see how your ok with that, but not ok with SF4

I can understand your confusion with me saying this, but MVC3 is a game ive long neglected and I actually waited, knowing Capcom would screw the initial buyers. In the newer version of the game I dont need to download all the extra DLC people forked out money for. Basically my point is I will always buy a capcom game late from now on.

thats true, but just to warn you. YOu still have to buy Jill and Shuma Gorarth for the ultimate addition. I have no idea why. Im also doing the same with SFxT, the Vita version is supposed to have all the characters and only be 40, but i fear that it might have been cancelled

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
oniyide said:

All it means is ive been playing that game for a while. Pretty much since day 1. and there are people who are better than me, quite a few i imagine.

I never played the game online on 3ds, there was no way for me to do it(being a demo and all)

Okay, but spamming doesn't mean a game is broken for everyone. For me, it's not a big deal because 50% are spammers and when I do fall on a spammer it's a challenge.

I can tell you, because SFIV 3D is the first game I bought for my 3DS. And yes I did play SFIV when it came out for arcade many years ago. I love the game.

I take pride in destroying spammers. I'd like to thank the Namco team for the new juggles I shall apply to newbs without mercy. Namco has given them enough allowing them to boost their attack power if they are at 15% health. Screw that, they wont even touch the floor. Its all about glory.

KylieDog said:
lilbroex said:

For example, if you’re playing Tag 2 on the Wii U at home and your parents get mad at you for taking up the TV too much, you can just take it to your bed and start playing there. Being able to take a high end game and play it in your bed is something that’s really unique so that’s the thing people are kind of missing.

This is where someone needs to bring up that most dedicated Tekken players and even the average age of a gamers nowdays are adults and don't give a crap about this kind of feature.

There are more situations than what he has given.

oniyide said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
oniyide said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
happydolphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

lol Come on Happy...let me whip your ass in Tekken. PS3 or 360 version. Im sure you have a primary console version as well before you use the DS. :)

Haha :) I suck at Tekken but I'm okay at Street Fighter. Wanna play me at that? The only guy I know how to play is Jin and even there I suck with him :)

I stopped playing Street Fighter after 4. I refuse to be ripped off by Capcom any longer. I bought four and then they came out with Super for everyone who waited for twenty dollars less and more characters. MVC 3 might be quite a deal though.

?? They did the exact same thing with Mvs.C3 the exact same, I dont see how your ok with that, but not ok with SF4

I can understand your confusion with me saying this, but MVC3 is a game ive long neglected and I actually waited, knowing Capcom would screw the initial buyers. In the newer version of the game I dont need to download all the extra DLC people forked out money for. Basically my point is I will always buy a capcom game late from now on.

thats true, but just to warn you. YOu still have to buy Jill and Shuma Gorarth for the ultimate addition. I have no idea why. Im also doing the same with SFxT, the Vita version is supposed to have all the characters and only be 40, but i fear that it might have been cancelled

If theres only two I have no problem with that. I'll just buy the game for 20-30 bucks. Thank goodness Capcom doesn't have online pass. They shouldn't when they screw us over like they do. ;p

NintendoPie said:
KylieDog said:
lilbroex said:

For example, if you’re playing Tag 2 on the Wii U at home and your parents get mad at you for taking up the TV too much, you can just take it to your bed and start playing there. Being able to take a high end game and play it in your bed is something that’s really unique so that’s the thing people are kind of missing.

This is where someone needs to bring up that most dedicated Tekken players and even the average age of a gamers nowdays are adults and don't give a crap about this kind of feature.

TekkenTag2 will sell primarily based on community and controller preference. Everywhere else it will sell decent.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
oniyide said:

All it means is ive been playing that game for a while. Pretty much since day 1. and there are people who are better than me, quite a few i imagine.

I never played the game online on 3ds, there was no way for me to do it(being a demo and all)

Okay, but spamming doesn't mean a game is broken for everyone. For me, it's not a big deal because 50% are spammers and when I do fall on a spammer it's a challenge.

I can tell you, because SFIV 3D is the first game I bought for my 3DS. And yes I did play SFIV when it came out for arcade many years ago. I love the game.

where just gonna have to agree to disagree.

oniyide said:
happydolphin said:
oniyide said:

hate spammers as well?

where just gonna have to agree to disagree.

hate spammers as well?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
NintendoPie said:
KylieDog said:
lilbroex said:

TekkenTag2 will sell primarily based on community and controller preference. Everywhere else it will sell decent.

I wasn't talking about sales.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
NintendoPie said:
KylieDog said:
lilbroex said:

it'll be PS3>360>Wii U, i dont think anyone is arguing otherwise

oniyide said:

it'll be PS3>360>Wii U, i dont think anyone is arguing otherwise

I still don't get what this means. For who, and by what metric?

Seriously, be more specific.

@S.T.A.G.E. Where have you met spammers? I didn't realize you had SFIV 3D. If you do it would be fun to play you :)