By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tekken Producer Says People Are Focussing Too Much On Wii U Specs

Parry mad55, parry!

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
oniyide said:
happydolphin said:

@bold. Different folks for different folks then. I like both, you like one. Good stuff, we've just attained anew level of knowledge, we should pat each other on the back.

You last para is contradictory. On one hand you say "all that matters is if it comes out on one of the systems I already own" and then you say basically, "regarless it is a good thing, because I believe in a multiplat world".

That's why guys like you confuse me.

not really confusing at all. These are video games, in the end it doenst really affect my life in the slightest if one game goes to one system or what have you. I'll still eat and sleep at night. But it would be NICE if these games are there for as much people to enjoy as possible, in the end it would be good for all but im not going to cry (something ive seen some people on forums do) if it doesnt happen.

If they cry it's not because the game didn't come out for consoles they don't own...

You said  "all that matters is if it comes out on one of the systems I already own", well the people that "cry" about it are in the same value-set as you.

That's why I have a hard time understanding you. Because on the one hand you say that all that matters to you is that it comes out on a console you own, and on the other you critique those who "cry" over the fact that it doesn't come out on a console they own.

So you lose me in many ways. Maybe I'm just stupid, hey it's a possibility. But I've seen alot of double-standars on this forum and this just feels like another one.

you kidding?/ There are still some people complaining about RE5 and that was years ago.

Thats true, but lets be real, there are about 3 consoles, a PC and like 2 portables. There is no way your gonna get the most out of the libraries by sticking to ONE console, not this gen. i have more than one. Im literally only missing 360, so I think most bases are covered. THats why I say what i say, cause i know for the most part there is a game thats coming out theres about a 90% chance im gonna be able to get it. I get that some people cant afford more than one, I was there, im talking about the guys who dont want to "betray" what side they chose. Hope that clears things up

happydolphin said:
Parry mad55, parry!

Lol!

Player2 said:
Mad55 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Player2 said:
Mad55 said:
Player2 said:

Most pros use custom built sticks with arcade parts. They use them because with them they can input commands faster and more accurately.

Due to Microsoft's policy with peripherals this is easier to do on the PS3, so the PS3 is the console of choice in fighting game tournaments. If the Wii U version is the superior one, there are a good amount of arcade sticks available, customizing them is easiy done, etc, this can change.

They always avoid wireless controllers because of lag (not only Wii U's tablet).

@Zero: Pros are important because they know the game better than you and me, they can find broken stuff easier (and devs can fix the game later).

@Mad: Playing a game since Tekken 1 doesn't make you a pro. But if you think you are, I'd like to hear your opinion on Brian Fury's b+1 or Nina's SS+1~B in Tekken 5 (PS2), for example.

And yes, most of the sales are made by intermediate players.

I didn't say playing it since I made me a pro just that i am. I also don't play with either Bryan or Nina. I main Hworang, Steve, ad Asuka.

Anybody would notice something just by looking at the properties of those moves, but whatever.

I guess you wouldn't have a problem in telling us which are Asuka's fastest moves in Tekken 5? (yes, she does have more than one)

He's basically saying he doesn't like the technical characters.

Lol oh gosh.

Nice evasive move. Now the question is if I should let you escape without posting a proper answer...

Lol i wasn't evading you. Lol i didn't think you were serious though im not into looking into characters frame data much but in tekkn 5 wasn't it her haze palm and maybe blossom rush moves or something. like 1,1, or 1,2.

Mad55 said:

Lol i wasn't evading you. Lol i didn't think you were serious though im not into looking into characters frame data much but in tekkn 5 wasn't it her haze palm and maybe blossom rush moves or something. like 1,1, or 1,2.

Well, at least you know that frame data exists, but not knowing how to use it to your advantage doesn't sound like something a good player would say.

For those wondering the moves I was asking for were 1; 4; d+1; FC+1 and Haze Palm 1 (I'm using ; to separate different moves).

Around the Network
Player2 said:
Mad55 said:

Well, at least you know that frame data exists, but not knowing how to use it to your advantage doesn't sound like something a good player would say.

For those wondering the moves I was asking for were 1; 4; d+1; FC+1 and Haze Palm 1 (I'm using ; to separate different moves).

Naa knowing frames isn't a huge thing for me considering the people I play ho know frames aren't much of a challenge for me.