By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Fusioncode said:

Honestly you can just pick a random game out of the entire library and probably get a fantastic RPG. Same goes with the PSP, best handheld generation ever.

Yea I mostly focused on console RPG's this gen, and kind of fell out of the RPG craze, but Lost Odyssey and Pokemon Black brought me back. I have quite a bit of RPG's to beat for the DS and PSP before I can say I beat everything I like. I count 13 DS games left to do (plus any others I buy) and 14 for PSP (but I have every game I want now).

That's why I made this thread, to complete my DS collection, and then work on my games. DS games now are becoming harder and harder to find, and an older DS game is pretty cheap nowdays.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
Solatorobo

What is this?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

menx64 said:
this is going to be hard...

1- DQIX
2- Valkyrie Profile
3- SMT Strange Journey
4- Pokemon Black/white
5- FFIII & IV
6- DQV
7- Mario & luigi Bowser's inside story
8- Fire emblem Shadow Dragon
9- TWEWY
10- Radiant historia

One thing I did notice was that a lot of RPG lists had SMT Strange Journey (plus everything else you mentioned) and that's one game I did not have. Looks like I have another must have.

Do you remember Tail concerto for the Ps1?
its made by the same guys
it was released last year
the last great rpg for the DS
check it out

Pokemon B/W 2 doesnt count...;)

Around the Network

I'll leave out the ports of older games

1. The World Ends With You
2. SMT Devil Survivor
3. Etrian Odyssey
4. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
5. Radiant Historia
6. SMT Strange Journey
7. Suikoden Tierkries
8. Final Fantasy Tactics A2
9. Etrian Odyssey II
10. Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

Michael-5 said:
menx64 said:
this is going to be hard...

1- DQIX
2- Valkyrie Profile
3- SMT Strange Journey
4- Pokemon Black/white
5- FFIII & IV
6- DQV
7- Mario & luigi Bowser's inside story
8- Fire emblem Shadow Dragon
9- TWEWY
10- Radiant historia

One thing I did notice was that a lot of RPG lists had SMT Strange Journey (plus everything else you mentioned) and that's one game I did not have. Looks like I have another must have.

Yep, a must have game for any rpg fan and a good preparation for Megaten 4. If you some spare money Solatarobo is a nice game as well.  

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

1. Chrono Trigger
2. The World Ends With You
3. Pokemon Black
4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
5. Pokemon HeartGold
6. Bowser's Inside Story
7. Um... wow, I haven't played as many great RPGs on the DS as I thought.

Love and tolerate.

DieAppleDie said:
Do you remember Tail concerto for the Ps1?
its made by the same guys
it was released last year
the last great rpg for the DS
check it out

For $20, it looks great, but I don't think it's the type of game which I will love. With 26 DS/PSP games on my to do list (28 with Strange Journey and Lufia, which I still have to buy), I need to make sacrifices. Otherwise I'll be behind when Vita and 3DS start to get a bunch of JRPG's.