By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chinese police rescue drowning sex doll

Tagged games:

Sex dolls scare me :S

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I think with a little mouth to mouth action she'll be fine again..

Don't think so doesn't look like she was designed for oral action LOL.

RIP

SnakeDrake said:
Looks like she didn't made it. Did they identify the victim's family.

The victim's children

The level of responses clearly shows just how immature the users are on vgchartz.

Not one noticed it took 40mins to mount a rescue. If that was a real person they be dead over several times.

Moral of the story: Don't go swimming in China or the rescue will take longer than the time China takes to manufacture a million of them.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
The level of responses clearly shows just how immature the users are on vgchartz.

Not one noticed it took 40mins to mount a rescue. If that was a real person they be dead over several times.

Moral of the story: Don't go swimming in China or the rescue will take longer than the time China takes to manufacture a million of them.

Well I thought the exact same thing, 40 minutes to mount the rescue of someone drowning? might as well take a couple days, go on lunch, etc.

Obviously with it having not been a real person, it becomes a joke, and had it been a real person, no one would have heard about it.

Cobretti2 said:

There is a much, much worse thing in the story: People didn't cover their childrens' eyes until they know it was a sex doll.

Hey kids, look, a dead wo... oh wait, it isn't! quickly, cover your eyes!

Cobretti2 said:

Translation: "I'd still tap that."