By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the worst type of fanboys?

Who is the worst?

Sony Fanboys 222 35.75%

Microsoft Fanboys 108 17.39%

Nintendo Fanboys 69 11.11%

Apple Fanboys 133 21.42%

Android Fanboys 12 1.93%

PC Gaming Fanboys 36 5.80%

Other (Please Specify) 40 6.44%

Total:620
spurgeonryan said:
ManUtdFan said:
Seece.

Leave the poor guy alone. Besides, I actually think he likes Nintendo as well.

Nintendo yes, anyone but Sony lol. A lot of posts just showed he couldn't handle the rivalry whilst pretending he was being impartial and objective. whatever, he didn't lack self-esteem so i'm sure he's alright whatever he's doing.

In regard to the thread what i meant to say was, the worst fanboys are the ones who pretend they're not. Off the bat then i'm a sony fanboy! This my team against your team, us and them mentality is always going on anyway. Take music for instance. lady gaga v madonna, notorious big v 2pac. The world would be a boring place wihout rivalry, competition etc.  

Around the Network

Me, nikkom and TomaTito are the only percieved 'apple fanboys' I can think of...

man-bear-pig said:
I don't like people who act as though they are the CEO of their preferred company and defend it against any unfavourable opinions, no matter how logical or illogical they may be.

I wanted to say something like this but you did a much better job.

man-bear-pig said:
Me, nikkom and TomaTito are the only percieved 'apple fanboys' I can think of...

I've been called an Apple Fanboy just because I have a MacBook and like my iPod Touch... >_<"

All of them and by all i mean every single kind.

Around the Network

I voted other: all of them.

JustThatGamer said:

Easily Nintendo fanboys. Their infinitely poor taste in gaming and unwillingness to bow down to Sony and all their properties shows ignorance beyond all measurable levels. Denial at its finest. 

A lot of PC gamers have that weird 'we're the glorious PC master race and you're dirty console peasants' mind-set, which can be annoying, they're definitely the second most annoying bunch of fans but Nintendo fans are just awful, they praise any turd Nintendo plops out and to be honest I don't like any of Nintendo's franchises/ consoles so it's irritating to see them troll Sony/ Microsoft who are great at what they do.

i don't like Nintendo's consoles/games either but you have to admire their ability to make profits from every hardware they've ever released. They're the only company that exclusively make games consoles and they're going as strong as ever, well at least until last year... 

I feel my opinions should stay within my mind, or i'm going to start something somwhere with someone. :o

I voted android fanboys *forever alone*

Like someone above said, The hypocritical fanboys. The ones that scorn certain particular behavior that speaks ill of their favorite company. But later shows the same behavior against their least favorite company.

The smiley-face-using fanboys. These people think its okay to troll as long as you include a smiley face at the end of their posts. I guess they think any sentence is acceptable as long as its succeeded by a ":P" .

The Can't-let-go-of-the-past fanboys. The ones that need to make up for the trolling that ended in 2007. For example, when the The Last of Us is announced, they feel the need to say "but I thought the PS3 had no gamez?" It makes me wonder where the Hell have they been for the last three years? It just annoys me that they bring up stuff from the beginning of the generation.