By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the worst type of fanboys?

Who is the worst?

Sony Fanboys 222 35.75%

Microsoft Fanboys 108 17.39%

Nintendo Fanboys 69 11.11%

Apple Fanboys 133 21.42%

Android Fanboys 12 1.93%

PC Gaming Fanboys 36 5.80%

Other (Please Specify) 40 6.44%

Total:620
trasharmdsister12 said:
Clearly the answer is fanboys of Snivy. Squirtle is the supreme leader of all Pokemon starters.

*Mudkip. Though any water Pokemon is better than any other type of Pokemon.

OT: I would have to agree that the stealth one's are also some of the worst.

Hey, you're fanboy, just let it out.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Clearly the answer is fanboys of Snivy. Squirtle is the supreme leader of all Pokemon starters.

*Mudkip. Though any water Pokemon is better than any other type of Pokemon.

OT: I would have to agree that the stealth one's are also some of the worst.

Hey, you're fanboy, just let it out.

Charizard is my favourite Pokemon so I always started with Charmander, and now I almost always start with fire.

Microsoft for me.

To put in simply, ever 360 owner I know are huge fanboys who refuse to acknowledge the existence of other consoles.

Worst example I can think of is a friend of mine who also bought a Wii, complained that nothing good came out for it, ignored all its good games and let it collect dust... THEN........ purchased a bloody kinect and now plays dance and keep fit games. WFT?

I didn't even know some of those fanboy types existed. :P

Sony fanboys? never heard of them...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Pc fanboys. They just feel like they are a superior race of gamer that play games that are generations ahead of the current gen consoles. Seriously ive played games on many high end pc's and they are clearly better graphics wise, but not like comparing a ps3 to a ps2 game like they say. They always seem to also say that bulletstorm running on a 2006 pc makes the best console games look like shit.. Geez

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Easily Sony fanboys. Their infinitely poor taste in gaming and unwillingness to bow down to Nintendo and all their properties shows ignorance beyond all measurable levels. Denial at its finest.

Not sure if serious..

Don't really hate any fanboys anymore. They don't harm anyone and it's sometimes interesting to hear their views.

Otherwise previously I disliked MS fanboys the most.

I've really had trouble with Vectrex fanboys of late come to think of it. :P

Andrespetmonkey said:

Charizard is my favourite Pokemon so I always started with Charmander, and now I almost always start with fire.

Gah, Ah Peh Em! You are such a fanboy!

As they are the majority and therefore the loudest on the internet, Sony fanboys.

To sum it all up.......they act smug and superior, living like its the PS2 days, oblivious that Sony is now last place, losing billions, and lost its 3rd party edge.

They are last place fanboys acting like they are 1st place. Totally astounds me.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.