By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 2012 - Awful for Xbox 360 Sales / 2nd Lowest 6 Months Since Launch

who the hell will price the halo 4 console for 349(or lower) now when they didn't announce the price cut yet,tell everyone "hey i'm gonna price cut later please stop buying our console now lol"?

in last year,the TOX PS3 console was price 39980yen before price cut,but when Sony announced the price cut,they cut the TOX PS3 console to 34980yen

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
sully1311 said:
So what? This thing was released in 2005! Of course they are going to decrease at some point. Look at the Wii, look at the PS3.

Just seen this. That isnt the point of the thread. The point is, what are MS gonna do? We know what Sony and Ninty are doing...

They will cut the price to 149$ eventually.

If they dont cut the price Xbox will have horrible sales.

I doubt there will be a price cut before Halo 4 ltd console, otherwise there would be a bit of a backlack. I'm betting MS will wait to see how it performs / pushes 360 sales, then cut the price in the Xmas holidays.

In general through, the 360 hasn't really been attracting crowds outside of holidays and big launches since 2009. Halo Reach,  Forza 4 and Gears 3 lacked legs of previous games. The main problem is lack of support and lost interest from EU.

Argh_College said:
Carl2291 said:
sully1311 said:
So what? This thing was released in 2005! Of course they are going to decrease at some point. Look at the Wii, look at the PS3.

Just seen this. That isnt the point of the thread. The point is, what are MS gonna do? We know what Sony and Ninty are doing...

They will cut the price to 149$ eventually.

If they dont cut the price Xbox will have horrible sales.

eventually better be soon, cause if sony and nintendo do what we think they are, then microsoft will be crushed this holiday if they just do nothing.

Well, what do people expect? It's 7 years old, and the market is saturated. We need new consoles, but we've known that for months now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.