By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT earnings are in - 360: 1.1m shipped. Numbers inside.

mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
DirtyP2002 said:
very healthy numbers. 18 billion USD revenue is outstanding.

2nd worst 4th quarter since 360 release, yep all's well.

At least the 360 is profiting, unlike the ps3

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1217809p1.html

Except, this has nothing to do with the ps3. Nice trolling effort.

Coming from an expert - thanks:)

It was tasteless and very predictable.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Just like you in every ms thread :P

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
mitlar37 said:
Turkish said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Just like you in every ms thread :P

hurr

Just report Turkish for trolling.

Edit: Numbers are meh, certainly not great but not that bad like I thought either. 

Lostplanet22 said:

Edit: Numbers are meh, certainly not great but not that bad like I thought either. 

Care to explain how Turkish is the one trolling when a) He said nothing wrong and b) a Nintendo fan (shock!) brought Sony profits into the thread?

Around the Network

Snippet here from the paper today.

Microsoft reported its first ever loss after it slumped into the red between april and june. The company, the worlds largest software maker, made a net loss of £313 million, compared to a profit of £3.8 billion the year before. It came after the group wrote down some £3.9 billion from its 2007 takeover of the online advertisement firm aQuantive, which it bought in a bid to beat google. But yesteray microsoft admitted the acquisition hadn't bought any benefits. Sales dropped 4pc to £11.4bn.

But in its full year results, also released yesterday, the company made a net profit of 14.2bn on revenues of 46.9 bn.

Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Care to explain how Turkish is the one trolling when a) He said nothing wrong and b) a Nintendo fan (shock!) brought Sony profits into the thread?

The quote of Dirty + his reaction that you could consider flamebait + his history.

Lostplanet22 said:

The quote of Dirty + his reaction that you could consider flamebait + his history.

What he said was 100% true. Its not trolling at all. 2nd Worst Q4 since release =/= healthy. His reaction was obvious as the other guy is actually baiting and trolling/flaming him.

Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

What he said was 100% true. Its not trolling at all. 2nd Worst Q4 since release == healthy. His reaction was obvious as the other guy is actually baiting and trolling/flaming him.

Dirty was baiting and trolling? His yep all is well reaction would ofcourse lead to someone quoting it...What you expect? Especially if he says it :). Anyway I am not a moderator and you aren't one aswell. I let the mods decide. 

Lostplanet22 said:
Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

I'm reporting you for abusing and denigrating me in every way possible. Good thing that Carl puts you in your place. I haven't said anything wrong yet you try to denigrate my post. Not to mention you completely neglect the fact that the other dude brought Sony to the discussion.

When you call out someone for something, be honest and sure of what you're doing and don't ask for mods to decide.