By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Has the Muslim Brotherhood deeply infiltrated the U.S government?

lol, the Muslim Brotherhood lobby.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Zappykins said:
No not really. I would be more concerned with The Mormons and the Roman Catholic Church. Especially the later one's pull with so many of the supreme court justices.

I really wish people would just leave Politics and Religion separately. It's like mixing eggs sunny side up and chocolate rice crispies. They just don't play nice together.

just out of interest how do you separate politics from relgion when say for example the muslim brotherhood are the govts in power in egypt etc or wherever they have just got in,i can't remember now

That's the question. Religion and politics combined is how that part of the world is governed. If that's what the people want and vote for then leave them to it. I do however see your point.

The thing is this system is still stuck in the past. Who is to say it wont work well again in the future with some key changes?

I am for different political systems over the world, not the "everything almost the same" political systems so many people seem to be after.

Let people choose what system they want and leave them to it. It's the dictating to others what is right and wrong for them that helps create so many global problems.

As for this story it just proves to be careful what you wish for.

I think she's double bluffing and she works for the Muslim brotherhood.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Zappykins said:
No not really. I would be more concerned with The Mormons and the Roman Catholic Church. Especially the later one's pull with so many of the supreme court justices.

I really wish people would just leave Politics and Religion separately. It's like mixing eggs sunny side up and chocolate rice crispies. They just don't play nice together.

Why? Why would you be more concerned with mormons or catholics?

Explain....

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Figlioni said:
Zappykins said:

Explain....

Catholics don't like birth control but some are warming up to at least condom use.  Mormons are nice but have some very laughable beliefs (Jesus visited Americas, Joseph Smith being a prophet, etc).  If you like people that live in a fairy tale world controlling you then so be it.  I highly doubt Muslims have infiltrated the US government so worrying about other religious sects would be a better place to start.

Around the Network

When will people realize that there is no such thing as bad muslim brotherhood or whatever.

its a bunch of powerful people that made up ENEMIES for normal people so we concentrate on fighting non existent enemies and each other while the powerful people no matter the race religion or whatever can keep getting more money (because war machine creates more income) and get better control of the normal people. (create useless stuff that is supposed to make life safer for us LOL) 

sure there is terrorists out there etc but its just because they were made terrorists and are even less educated than we are and therefore its even easier to tell them lies. Lets say in a village there is 99% of people who dont understand english. And some guy takes an english newspaper and spreads shit thats not even written there just so that they hate even more.

Their leaders are allies to our leaders and just the normal people think we (should)hate each other....

It was so 70 years ago and its still this way. Every government is corrupt and just wants profit.

In WW2 the us government gave money to the germans so they can fight the communists. but because they would have won to fast they gave money to the commies and then to the nazis again. They made millions because they kept the war going.

Its not different today.

Another example is  the german government. Its interwoven with the energy companies.  They  jump from politics  to high positions in the companies etc. And change the laws so they can get more money.  The old chancellor schroeder  for example was  a pro russian guy that made secret deals with gazprom and made a huge deal between  gazprom and germany  and now   that he is no chancellor anymore guess what he got a well paid job at gazprom.  Thats normal today.

great way to spend goverment money..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
great way to spend goverment money..

When you spend millions of dollars to make sure a President lied about getting his dick sucked then this makes about as much sense.

So, we should fear a Sunni Muslim group that Al-Qaeda honestly hates because it advocates non-violent change, and Shia Muslim's (like Iran) hate because they promote the Sunni Muslim faith as the true faith of Muslim's?

Oh, Michelle Bachman is behind this you say? Enough said.

sethnintendo said:
Figlioni said:
Zappykins said:

Explain....

Catholics don't like birth control but some are warming up to at least condom use.  Mormons are nice but have some pretty stupid beliefs.  If you like people that live in a fairy tale world controlling you then so be it.  I highly doubt Muslims have infiltrated the US government so worrying about other religious sects would be a better place to start.

So all your past presidents were atheists?

Btw, I don't believe the MBH has infiltrated the US government either, but to divert attention to other religions within your government as if they were just as dangerous, is just plain silly.

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."