By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

pezus said:
@zarx: How is the Castlevania port? I see mixed user reviews on metacritic

I haven't got very far in the game yet (act2 and from what I have heard the game picks up in act3) so I won't really comment on that, but it's not bad. As for the port it seems solid runs well and has some good art, even if it's not going to blow anyone's mind technically. My biggest complaint is the pre-rendered cutscenes which are taken from the console version running at what looks like 720p with no AA, add in the fact they are 24fps and it's almost painful how bad they look compared to the gameplay at 1080p60fps with FXAA.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

God, I need to upgrade.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

pezus said:
I take a lot of screenshots these days but just keep them in my steam account. If you are my steam friend, you will no doubt see them by checking friend activity. Can't be bothered to post them here now

same lol

mine can be found here

http://steamcommunity.com/id/voxelman/screenshots/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

CGI-Quality said:

Few strays:

Metro: Last Light

Those Metro: Last Light screenshots are awesome!

Here are some more screens from Skyrim:

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

From the original Crysis (it is my first playthrough, and - God - is it gorgeous):

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:

From the original Crysis (it is my first playthrough, and - God - is it gorgeous):

-pic

If you're ever in the mod to mod, ask away! More than happy to help. :)

Cool! I have just installed the version I bought on a sale months ago. Right after that I downloaded the Natural Mod, installed it but it did not show up in the inside game menu.

Deploying satellites

Deploying solar panels.

Awwwww yeah.

CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:
CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:

-pic

Cool! I have just installed the version I bought on a sale months ago. Right after that I downloaded the Natural Mod, installed it but it did not show up in the inside game menu.

The Natural Mod should automatically work when you start the game. :)

Yeah, but it does not seem to be making too much of a difference. Maybe I did something wrong? I cannot find it on my Steam Crysis folder, but it does show up in my windows programs screen (instal/uninstall).

CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:
CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:
CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:

-pic

The Natural Mod should automatically work when you start the game. :)

Yeah, but it does not seem to be making too much of a difference. Maybe I did something wrong? I cannot find it on my Steam Crysis folder, but it does show up in my windows programs screen (instal/uninstall).

You should have stronger God rays and, overall, more natural looking lighting. It should also change your loading screens a bit. If they've changed, the install worked.

Nice, thanks a lot! So that screenshot I posted IS moded.

What other cool mods would you recommend to me? And should I uninstall the Natural one for the others?

CGI-Quality said:
farlaff said:
CGI-Quality said:

You should have stronger God rays and, overall, more natural looking lighting. It should also change your loading screens a bit. If they've changed, the install worked.

Nice, thanks a lot! So that screenshot I posted IS moded.

What other cool mods would you recommend to me? And should I uninstall the Natural one for the others?

Start here

And here

+ here

If you want my preference, I'd go with the Extreme Immersive Mod and when prompted, use RealLifeSis as the ToD. Make sure you grab the rock, tree, and HD grass mods from the first link, and then go here for the high-res foliage final.pak file. TRUST me, makes a huge difference! When you've done that, then I'll lead you to Rygel's texture pack. Just get those first (Extreme Immersive + rock, grass, foliage, tree mods), though.

Also, I'm assuming you're working with somewhat of beefy rig?

No, not a very beefy rig. It is a I7 @ 3.4, 8 gigs notebook, but the GPU is only a 2 gigs 7730 HD. What do you think?