By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

spiffiness said:

I just got my BioShock Infinite code for Steam. I realize a lot of these locations have already been covered, but man, this game is beautiful! Everything's set to ultra. I'm super impressed. Maybe it's just because it's the first recent game I've been able to crank up to max :p. 

Change

UseHighQualityLightShaftRendering=

to true in the XEngine.ini and you won't get the weird broken sun shafts (I think it's been a while)

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:
spiffiness said:

I just got my BioShock Infinite code for Steam. I realize a lot of these locations have already been covered, but man, this game is beautiful! Everything's set to ultra. I'm super impressed. Maybe it's just because it's the first recent game I've been able to crank up to max :p. 

Change

UseHighQualityLightShaftRendering=

to true in the XEngine.ini and you won't get the weird broken sun shafts (I think it's been a while)

Hot damn! Thanks! I will do that, though I'm not far from the end of the game I think. Also, if you hadn't pointed it out to me, I wouldn't have noticed. :)

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

Am I too late for Tomb Raider? http://steamcommunity.com/id/snestea/screenshots/?appid=203160&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Some Gunslinger

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I've been playing a lot of Euro truck similator 2 since the last Steam sale.
The variation and amount of detail in the landscapes is astonishing, first some shots from the Alps.

Around the Network

Some more Alps

Somewhere in Austria, take care when taking screenshots

Belgium

Czech Republic

Praha  (Prague)

France

Germany

Berlin

Leipzig

Nurnberg