By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

This game is still fucking ugly lol......

Shadows look terrible, textures are from hell, buildings are ugly, WTF the trees, character models are decent, but effects are the biggest shit stuck in FF7 days or something.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

^ ^ Then why post it in a PC screen PRAISE thread?

Cause my cat is cute? Her boobs are big too!

I'm surprised there aren't more Tomb Raider (2013) images. That game looks great! I would post some myself, but I was playing it on my old GTX 260, with no PhysX hair sim, didn't take any screenshots, and uninstalled it after I finished. I just got a 670 4GB SC so I'm looking forward to some amazing graphics goodness.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

Glorious! The vistas and texture work are stunning. I wish they made those white ropes look like they belonged to the environment. It looks like they aren't affected by cast shadows or something. Is the hair sim impressive at all?

Just finished:
Infamous 2

Here are my contributions: 

Dear Esther running on the old GTX 260:

Certainly the geo is not the most complex, but the textures are decent and they did an excellent job of creating atmosphere.

Just finished:
Infamous 2

Around the Network

Tessellation makes all the difference, wish more games would push for it harder. :(
Roll on the Next gen consoles!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

CGI-Quality said:

My personal Unigine pics (Walk mode):

Tessellation off:

Tessellation on:

Pics:

pffff you complain about my non-appreciation pictures of FF14 then post things that don't even belong to a game. :P

CGI-Quality said:
dahuman said:

pffff you complain about my non-appreciation pictures of FF14 then post things that don't even belong to a game. :P

Mine are educational, though :P

Hey, so are mine! I'm informing people that FF14 looks like crap!

CGI-Quality said:

My personal Unigine pics (Walk mode):

Tessellation off:

Tessellation on:

That tesselation is a little extreme, don't you think? ;p Looks painful to walk on!

Just finished:
Infamous 2

I just got my BioShock Infinite code for Steam. I realize a lot of these locations have already been covered, but man, this game is beautiful! Everything's set to ultra. I'm super impressed. Maybe it's just because it's the first recent game I've been able to crank up to max :p. 

OMG there's a hole in the planter!

Just finished:
Infamous 2