By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Impressive Hitman: Absolution gameplay

10 100.00%

Total:10
oldschoolfool said:
TruckOSaurus said:
oldschoolfool said:
I played this game already,when it was called splinter cell and metal gear solid. burn!!!!!!!!!

Not a very good one since Hitman games play nothing like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear Solid.

It's almost the same kind of game play,with a different character and different setting. When I saw the vid,I immeditaely thought of the last splinter cell game. 

Hitman is more about carefully planning the execution of your targets, hiding in the crowd, taking up a disguise, figuring out the best way to kill them. In Splinter Cell (well the one I played at least) you're a cover ops agent so the objective is more to get to your destination dispatching guards and bad guys along the way.

Also, the first Hitman game was release before the first Splinter Cell.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
I played this game already,when it was called splinter cell and metal gear solid. burn!!!!!!!!!

GTFO! Seriously

YukanaSenix said:

This is how it works
This is how you lead a stealth franchise into a new game

Not unlike Call of Splinter Cell Duty.

Some stuff is still somehow unlogical - Those guys are on the phone,just die and the person on the other end doesn't care and calls one of his friends?Hmm

He sounded like he was the boss of the gang there. It's normal for the boss to be rude and just stop talking.

YukanaSenix said:

This is how it works

Some stuff is still somehow unlogical - Those guys are on the phone,just die and the person on the other end doesn't care and calls one of his friends?Hmm

It's called Syphon Cell or Splinter Filter as Splinter Cell (along with many other games) has been increasingly ripping off the PSP Syphon Filter games.

@OP

This appears to be shaping up to be the best Hitman game yet. I'm actually looking forward to playing this now.

I'm so excited for this game, this level looks great, now I just have to hope the other levels are as good as this and I'll be loving it :D

Around the Network
bouzane said:
YukanaSenix said:

This is how it works

It's called Syphon Cell or Splinter Filter as Splinter Cell (along with many other games) has been increasingly ripping off the PSP Syphon Filter games.

@OP

This appears to be shaping up to be the best Hitman game yet. I'm actually looking forward to playing this now.

Yeah, I knew I would like this game, but I didn't think is love it anywhere near as much as its predecessors. But it looks like Absolution could be the best in the series. I hope it does.

Purist difficulty for me for sure, not going to use the point shooting and all those extremely easy things.

PullusPardus said:
Purist difficulty for me for sure, not going to use the point shooting and all those extremely easy things.

You shouldn't be shooting at all Though. Except for maybe a few sniper shots. If you want Silent Assassin of course.

Looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to play this game now. All my worries are gone with this video.

pezus said:

Impressive. The only thing I do not like at all is the point shooting. It looks exactly like the one in Splinter Cell Conviction, which I didn't like either.

In order to get the highest rating & score for a level, you can't use point-shooting. Also, point-shooting is disabled on the hardest difficulty.