By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Do you recommend buying Dead Island for $4.99?
Is it better than the consoles versions?
Can I play co-op using two Xbox controllers?

If you already have it on console, I don't see any point in getting it on PC. 

If you don't have it, yeah, I'd definitely recommend it. It's a good game. Even better when you play co-op.

I know you can do co-op online, but I'm not sure if you can do local co-op on PC. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
T__T

Why dey do dis?

Worms still not on any daily/flash sale.

Well, it's 50% off. That's not a bad deal if you want it so badly.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Games I already bought:
2* Dead Island= 2*$4.99 = $9.98
2* Counter-Strike: Global Offence= 2*$5.09 = $10.18
Alan Wake: American Nightmare= $1.49
Saints Row: The Third= $4.99
ARMA II: Combined Operations= $8.49
Deadlight= $3.74

Total= $38.87

I'm not planing to buy any other game. But with Steam, you'll never know.

I got Alice Madness Returns and Dirt 3, both for playing with my girlfriend. I don't think I'm buying anything else.

ghost_of_fazz said:
I got Alice Madness Returns and Dirt 3, both for playing with my girlfriend. I don't think I'm buying anything else.

I was on the verge of getting Dirt 3 as I enjoyed Dirt 2 a lot, but the gymkhana events put me off.

I don't like them and I don't know if they are skippable to progress.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

I was on the verge of getting Dirt 3 as I enjoyed Dirt 2 a lot, but the gymkhana events put me off.

Wow, quite some people dislike those. I just saw a video of those after purchasing the game, no big deal, I guess they're like Race Driver Grid drift events. Not really my favorite events, but I didn't hate them.

ghost_of_fazz said:
JEMC said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

Wow, quite some people dislike those. I just saw a video of those after purchasing the game, no big deal, I guess they're like Race Driver Grid drift events. Not really my favorite events, but I didn't hate them.

To me it's because of 2 things:

1-They don't really belong to a rally game. The head-2-head tracks are ok, even the special events that break the monotony like those to break polystyrene signs or other things that already were in the second game are ok to me as you are still forced to follow a track. But just doing donuts or 8 and things like that... it just doesn't do it to me.

2-I like racing games but I'm terrible, so this gymkama events that need precision would be a nightmare to me!

I like racing games, but more like arcade racing like Need for Speed. I'm not a big fan of racing simulators.

Another chance to get Bully Scholarship Edition 75% off, Skyrim Legendary 40% off

Also Portal series, Star Trek and Fable III 75% off

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'm not interested in any game today. I might consider Trials Evolution if it was for $5.00 or less.

I bet most of us already bought more than they planned to.