By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

Green Man Gaming have a 30% off code for these games

GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/07/30-off-guncraft-ffvii-and-more.html?emst=khGzq04sWH_40238_144198_252

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Hmm... I could get Half Life 2... but I have enough games as it is and I don't want it that badly, so I can wait.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Hmm... Nothing for me today.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

to be honest this trading card system is kinda disgusting :-S

AndrewWK said:

Ya, I already have spent far too much money just to get new Summer Sale Trading Cards :/

Around the Network
KHlover said:
AndrewWK said:

Ya, I already have spent far too much money just to get new Summer Sale Trading Cards :/

I've only spend on the games I wanted, without thinking of getting cards with it. But now I looked into it and found something interesting.

The cards are give every 10$ we spent... but we, europeans, pay in euros... and that mwans we get can get extra cards given the exchange ratio!

I've spent less than 40 € but I've gotten 4 cards for buying games and I'm very, very close to reach $50.

For once the exchange ratio goes in our favor!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
KHlover said:
AndrewWK said:

I've only spend on the games I wanted, without thinking of getting cards with it. But now I looked into it and found something interesting.

The cards are give every 10$ we spent... but we, europeans, pay in euros... and that mwans we get can get extra cards given the exchange ratio!

I've spent less than 40 € but I've gotten 4 cards for buying games and I'm very, very close to reach $50.

For once the exchange ratio goes in our favor!

Yeah, that's awesome. I didn't buy games I don't like for the cards, though. I just buyed more games I wanted than I originally intended :D

lol was already on paypal's site to pay for dark souls but cancelled it because i have too many games and could hold myself back before the last needed click^^

i think i will buy it tomorrow

Do you think they will have a better deal for Counter-Strike: Global Offence?
I'm planing to buy one for me and one for my brother.

Do you recommend buying Dead Island for $4.99?
Is it better than the consoles versions?
Can I play co-op using two Xbox controllers?