By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

Didn't people have problems accessing the site last year? you'd think they would have used more servers this time.
I can't go two pages without getting the error.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I'm gonna come back in a couple hours and see if there is less traffic. Maybe check if there are new flash sales by then. I'll post if I see anything new.

CGI-Quality said:
Tried to buy Amnesia - Store is slow as a turtle XD

you have a PC?

All my dreams have come true!!!! :'DDD

Terrarria is on sale... so is Super Meat Boy... and I just bought that huge SEGA game pack, 89% off... I will not be bored until the next Steam sale :P

So the Ys games for $5.09 and $11.99 should I jump in now or do you guys think they will get cheaper?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Is Total War any good? Thinking of getting that...

I wasn't going to even bother looking at the Steam summer sale because my computer can't handle much of anything and I don't have much in the way of cash but at the last second I decided to come to this thread and check out what deals were going on. And I am glad I did! Found Sim City 4 Delexe Version (I've been waiting forever for it to drop in price) for $9.99! Not an amazing deal, but it was low enough for me to go ahead and purchase it.

But with my luck it will go down to an even cheaper price tomorrow...

I think I'm gonna get the 2K bundle. Either that or the Square Enix Bundle. But currently I'm kind of leaning towards the 2K bundle. I know the SE pack has more games, but most of them are old titles, like 5 years and older. Oh, and I already have Just Cause 2 and GoL on PS3, so that would make it even less of a great deal. Whereas the only game in the 2K bundle that I have is Bioshock 2.

Has anyone played the Darkness 2 or Civilization V? The Darkness looks pretty cool, for for Civilization I've never really played strategy games like that, but I guess I'll never know if I like it unless I try it.

Uuuugghhh I have to stay up another hour and 30 minutes to find out if Limbo goes on sale for the 8 hour sale thing

BasilZero said:
zarx said:
So the Ys games for $5.09 and $11.99 should I jump in now or do you guys think they will get cheaper?

I say wait for it, I mean the promotion lasts until July 23rd for both games.

I'm gonna wait to see if the price goes down, if it doesnt by the 22nd, I will buy it at that time.

true, butit's kinda tempting there is nothing else on sale that really interests me at the moment

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!