By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

And Hard Reset Exile DLC is up !! Let's shoot some robots !!

Around the Network
Killy_Vorkosigan said:
And Hard Reset Exile DLC is up !! Let's shoot some robots !!

It's hard as fuck lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Looks like Trine 2 is going on the 8 hour sale next. Limbo is 6 dollars so it's still a good deal. Unless later it is in an indie bundle. apparently there will be more than one.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I bought the 2K collection yesterday, I am so excited about Borderlands I hope it lives to the hype.

TadpoleJackson said:
Is Total War any good? Thinking of getting that...

I love it! :D 
The games are quite slow and take a long time, its about managing your 'empire' until they are large enough to conquer the area (which is the really fun part :P). Medieval 2 Total War is my favourite, but they are all quite good :)

mysticwolf said:
I think I'm gonna get the 2K bundle. Either that or the Square Enix Bundle. But currently I'm kind of leaning towards the 2K bundle. I know the SE pack has more games, but most of them are old titles, like 5 years and older. Oh, and I already have Just Cause 2 and GoL on PS3, so that would make it even less of a great deal. Whereas the only game in the 2K bundle that I have is Bioshock 2.

Has anyone played the Darkness 2 or Civilization V? The Darkness looks pretty cool, for for Civilization I've never really played strategy games like that, but I guess I'll never know if I like it unless I try it.

If you get Civilization 5, you won't stop playing for a life time :P The game's really addicting and there are loads of different strategy's to play with loads of different civilizations to choose from. It's also the easiest to get used to, Civ 3 and 4 were a bit hard for new comers to get into :)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

I just realized I can't add PURE nor F.E.A.R. to "My Games" and Alan Wake's American Nightmare isn't in the database.

Are you sure? You should be able to add any .exe to Steam. 

Like so..

What I find funny is Arma being up so high. Was it a flash deal? Or is that all just Day Z? (Edit: Oh it was 1 before the sale... so yeah.  Day Z.)

Kasz216 said:

What I find funny is Arma being up so high. Was it a flash deal? Or is that all just Day Z?

Everyone was waiting for the sale to buy Arma II: combined ops for Dayz, so maybe that's it.

CGI-Quality said:

I meant on VGC

Next time you should try to be more vague. :P 

CGI-Quality said:
Speaking of the Arma series, how is it? Looking for some good PC exclusives.

It's a military sim. A very strict, super hardcore military sim. It has a tough learning curve and a dedicated community that probably isn't noob friendly, so it's not exactly accessible. DayZ is fantastic though. It's also a lot prettier than I thought, but it's demanding.