By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - June 2012 NPD Thread - Everything is here!

My word. What hideous figures. The lowest thing down YoY is the PS3, and even that is -37% >.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Also, am I reading this right? VGC....pretty much spot on on most of the sales? How can this be??

And I thought Lollipop Chainsaw would be better. Expected it to double the sales of NMH...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Best NPD Thread in some time.

fedfed said:
thismeintiel said:
Nice to see the Vita spot on. And the PSP spot on, give or take (most likely give if they are both at ~100K) a couple K. 3DS over by ~20K. I think there's a good chance that once the Vita hits $199 in the US, it would start selling on par, maybe even slightly passing, the 3DS's sales.

never!

Possible!

Jesus, first VGC was down now there are barely any posts to begin with!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Amazing DS numbers! Way down from last year, but still a great hold for what is a very outdated system. It still has an outstanding library though. I just findd it difficult to believe that people won't pay a bit extra for the 3DS which would play all the DS games. Still confusion on whether 3DS is another DS model?

Argh_College said:
Best NPD Thread in some time.

But hardly anyone is posting here :(

Had to go to other sites for this info at the time...

Anyway not bad week, VG Chartz was the closet estimates to the actual numbers, good job!

Great thread Boutros.

Good to see VGC was closest on most products. Looks like everything except 3DS had higher numbers than everyone else had tracked. Thats a least somewhat positive, but still bad considering how most products are way down YoY.

At this point all consoles desperately need a price cut by holiday season this year.

Sony this month hasn't even told us how great the momentum is and how the ecosystem is overflowing with life and love?