By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsophobia has to stop!

sales2099 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's people like you makes things worse for xbox gamers. I find the way your mentality works rather amusing. In the future try and learn something from posters like Millenium

Sorry if I explain the seedy tendencies of fans that the civilized forum goers turn a blind eye to. Its something the PS3 fans dont like to acknowledge what their "brothers in arms" do here. You can be as amused as you like. Like what was said here 360 fans are in the minority on the internet.

Microsophobia is the result of MS beating Sony this gen. It is as simple as that.  

you are like a parody...you bitch about things that you yourself do the most of.

But please, tell us how you really feel

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i LOVE All game companies.
After all, it's just video games, can't we all just get along?
Im a ninteno and sony fan, but i've played the 360 at my friends houses and it's good so i dont have any problem.
*See's incoming sh*tstorm*

Most people are here to prove that their console of choice is better than other people's console of choice. Some posters in this thread prove that. We are all equal opportunity haters.

Now I don't hate MS or anything, I just find nothing of interest to play on Xbox unlike PS3 and Wii.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

shotlock said:
i LOVE All game companies.
After all, it's just video games, can't we all just get along?
Im a ninteno and sony fan, but i've played the 360 at my friends houses and it's good so i dont have any problem.
*See's incoming sh*tstorm*

To bless your sh*tstorm, all I can say is AMEN lol

nm. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Seems somebody in this thread has some serious Sonyphobia...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It truly is a shame that some people see comical threads such as this one as opportunities to push their agenda.

OT: I was going to cook up a humours post but I don't really have much inspiration. I just woke up and I can't get my brain working right now. I may come back later with hopefully a funny response. Until then, enjoy the madness you've started so far.

sales2099 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's people like you makes things worse for xbox gamers. I find the way your mentality works rather amusing. In the future try and learn something from posters like Millenium

Sorry if I explain the seedy tendencies of fans that the civilized forum goers turn a blind eye to. Its something the PS3 fans dont like to acknowledge what their "brothers in arms" do here. You can be as amused as you like. Like what was said here 360 fans are in the minority on the internet.

Microsophobia is the result of MS beating Sony this gen. It is as simple as that.  

you are like a parody...you bitch about things that you yourself do the most of.

But please, tell us how you really feel

Thats fine you dont believe me. I frequent other places as well, namely Youtube. There you see hundreds of whiny people......guess which side has the most? :P

I assure you any "bitchiness" you see me doing is.....lol like this thread says......quite the minority :P. I find their mentality infinitely more amusing. 

I agree with you Sales - I have yet  to find a gaming forum that isn't 90% Sony fans. There is no MS Defense Force either.

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

I can't accept this! Me and my cult worked too darn' hard to keep these forums as great as it was when it first emerged. That's what makes this community so great! We need to conserve our identities as Nintender' and Soony fans. Just as our founding fathers brett and company did. Then these Maycrosoft folk' comes around asking for the same rights in the gaming world? No sir'ry. I'll keep my signs of "God hates Xbox" and "God created Nintender and Soony, NOT Kinect and Microsoft PHONIES"! God bless VGC!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Sal.Paradise said:
sales2099 said:
Well this forum is composed of "mostly" North American or UK users. Those areas are 360 turf. So naturally its the more preferred console.

Its just the PS3 minority is waaaaaaay more vocal.

In reality, better online, better multiplats, fewer/more relevant exclusives, XBLA is outstanding every year, Kinect > Move, more timed/exclusive DLC, and 360/PC games (where as a PS3 gamer needs a PC to do what 360 has).

this kills the thread

haha... perfect

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype