By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games in 2008

Go to page 3 of this thread to see what games you can play on Wii in 2008! http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=100&id=14526

If I missed something or you want a game added, please leave a message in this thread.

For clarity: I want the list to contain at least reasonable quality games, so games that have a big chance of scoring over 7, no shovelware.  

Around the Network

I wouldn't be too sure of Brawl coming out this year.

good games for wii this year.

i'm gonna buy SMBB, SMK, Wii-fit, fragile.

I'm interested in:spore, red steel 2, okami, disaster day of crisis

Nobody mentioned Ninja reflex yet. There's also Wii Music, Rygar and Mario Baseball.

Good lineup, I am very impressed, wasnt expecting that many AAA titles.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Good lineup, I am very impressed, wasnt expecting that many AAA titles.

and i hope more games to be announced

Shissy said:

I can tell your mad of the delay

the line-up looks great i am planning on buying alot of those,though i doubt spore will release this year

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Shissy said:

i doubt the game will get delayed anymore

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

they should take that other thread down and sticky this...wonderful stuff my fine lad.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|