Forums - Sony Discussion - NISA's Niikawa confirms eventual Disgaea 5

Tagged games:

I'm with you axum. Disgaea is the best!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Why does this have no replies?! This is excellent (although a bit obvious) news! Disgaea is one of my favorite series so I'm glad to hear about it.

Disgaea 5 in development!? *gasp* Then add game discussion is popular on this site

Currently play Disgaea 4

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Give me Disgaea 4 Vita. We'll talk Disgaea 5 later.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

Does D3vita give you all of the ps3's DLCs?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Dgc1808 said:

Does D3vita give you all of the ps3's DLCs?

That's what i've read and how it was advertised. I haven't beaten the main story yet (been largely ignoring it and my characters are now over leveled, also i've been occuppied with homework).

Everything i've read and looked up says yes though. One thing i'm confused about is how certain DLC works though. Do I have to beat the main quest to start getting things? Because there were 2 dlc characters that just required you to beat any stage in the game on PS3 and I haven't gotten them.

EDIT: Nevermind. The way those two characters work now is a different. Makes sense I guess as they would be kinda overpowered early game.

4 ≈ One

They should increase the lvl cap

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Despite terrible sales, they keep making more yay :D. Played Disgaea 1-3, might get 4 soon.

Farsala said:
Despite terrible sales, they keep making more yay :D. Played Disgaea 1-3, might get 4 soon.

they make more profit from these games than most high budget studios do in their AAA games, NIS is smart unlike others who throw most of the money on license and "zomg graphics!"

PullusPardus said:
Farsala said:

they make more profit from these games than most high budget studios do in their AAA games, NIS is smart unlike others who throw most of the money on license and "zomg graphics!"

Probably especially made a lot off the vita version. I imagine these games are around million sellers with everything  added up (retail,digital).