By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim: Dawnguard first impressions?

Tagged games:

Before Dawnguard came out I hadn't played skyrim since 27th November 2011, and it completely re-ignited my love for skyrim!

The new campaign/faction is fantastic, and the additions to the map are great, especially the Castle and Volikhar Cave (I think that's what it's called) which blew me away! (because of the graphics/visuals). The addition of crossbows is also pretty awesome, but I still prefer using traditional bows. Oh, and the vampire flying thing is really fuckin cool too, I just with you were more powerful in vampire lord mode. Oh, and I hate the way you have to take serana everywhere with you (if you choose to become a vampire). Overall, it is great DLC and is definately worth 1600 Microsoft points. I have played for ~10 hours already and I'm still not halfway through it!

What do you think of Dawnguard?

Around the Network

I can't wait for Dawngaurd on PS3.

Dude, I just downloaded it yesterday.. Havent played it though. I got HMWK. I might try out kinect should aswell. Maybe.

Yay!!!

Already made this thread about a week ago.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144862&page=1#7

Most people I know seem not to like it I haven't tried it yet though.

Around the Network

i actually really liked it. i stayed with the vampires to see what it would be like to be a vampire. i was a werewolf but i wanted to tap dat ass