Forums - Sony Discussion - New PSN Plus games tomorrow

Good game, Good game, good game.
Gotta love PS Plus.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
pariz said:
Ajescent said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Pacman Championship Edition DX is probably the best arcade game re-imagining ever released.

You guys HAVE to play that game.

Quoted for Truth
Bolded for reenforcement

Sony is making sure we do play  it by giving it us for free. I will definitely do so, specially after amazing surprises as Warhammer 40k: Space Marines and Hard Corp: Uprising. Two games I woulnd't have bought and that I'm pleased I was "forced" to play.

As I am in EU land, I never got to play Hard Corp BUT 40k is A-M-A-Z-I-N-!!! I never expected to love the game as much as I do but the game is so much fun.

Yeah the game is really awesome!! I have the platinum XD.   I wonder how much money THQ is getting for this "free deal". I guess they are getting a little percentage of plus subscription considering the financial condition in which they are right now :(.

Heavenly_King said:
Ajescent said:
pariz said:
Ajescent said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Pacman Championship Edition DX is probably the best arcade game re-imagining ever released.

You guys HAVE to play that game.

Quoted for Truth
Bolded for reenforcement

Sony is making sure we do play  it by giving it us for free. I will definitely do so, specially after amazing surprises as Warhammer 40k: Space Marines and Hard Corp: Uprising. Two games I woulnd't have bought and that I'm pleased I was "forced" to play.

As I am in EU land, I never got to play Hard Corp BUT 40k is A-M-A-Z-I-N-!!! I never expected to love the game as much as I do but the game is so much fun.

Yeah the game is really awesome!! I have the platinum XD.   I wonder how much money THQ is getting for this "free deal". I guess they are getting a little percentage of plus subscription considering the financial condition in which they are right now :(.

Space Marine is an awesome game. I had tons of fun with its campaign and its multiplayer is quite decent too...

But things get better when we talk about its OST, which could have easily made a couple of songs it into Mass Effect OST if it was my decision to make:

yeah like some already said, the pac man game is pretty awesome if you like this kind of game.. it's one of the best arcade/indie/whatever you will call it games for consoles.

*shrugs* I thought the campaign of 40k space marine was fairly dull when I played through it on normal.. atleast the ridiculous aim assists made it playable to me although I suck with dual analogue controls

Around the Network

Wow Wow Dear euro partners : tomorrow we will have Deus Ex Human Revolution free for Euro PSN+ subscribers !!!

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2012/00059751-deus-ex-human-revolution-gratuit-pour-les-abonnes-playstation-plus.htm

It's in French. feel free to translate

Yes, it's true

I already own this game so I'm not happy. What annoys me more is that the next 2 games won't come for another 2 weeks. ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
homer said:
I'm disappointed by the lack of full retail game releases but I really was interested in Gotham City Imposters so I'm not too upset.

I guess since InFamous 2 and LBP2 are still there...

Those two will be there whole year.

great with deus ex. i hope it's true then that they already work on deus ex 4 and they want to show more people how awesome it is with that free deal to increase the fanbase.

michael_stutzer said:
Ajescent said:
homer said:
I'm disappointed by the lack of full retail game releases but I really was interested in Gotham City Imposters so I'm not too upset.

I guess since InFamous 2 and LBP2 are still there...

Those two will be there whole year.

Yeah, starting to think that.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?