By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PSN Plus games tomorrow

pezus said:
Do you think Europe will get Pac Man? :O Hope so.

I hope not because I already bought the game when it was discounted ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
pariz said:
Ajescent said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Pacman Championship Edition DX is probably the best arcade game re-imagining ever released.

You guys HAVE to play that game.

Quoted for Truth
Bolded for reenforcement

Sony is making sure we do play  it by giving it us for free. I will definitely do so, specially after amazing surprises as Warhammer 40k: Space Marines and Hard Corp: Uprising. Two games I woulnd't have bought and that I'm pleased I was "forced" to play.

As I am in EU land, I never got to play Hard Corp BUT 40k is A-M-A-Z-I-N-!!! I never expected to love the game as much as I do but the game is so much fun.

Wait, you like Pacman CE DX and Space Marine? Friend request sent.

I'm gonna pick up Pacman. I was hoping for some better offers for July, but maybe later in the month. Do we know about any discounts tomorrow?

Edit: oh nevermind, forgot about the summer sale thingy

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

I'm gonna pick up Pacman. I was hoping for some better offers for July, but maybe later in the month. Do we know about any discounts tomorrow?

Edit: oh nevermind, forgot about the summer sale thingy

There's another update for PS+ later in the month

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

People should really pick up virtua fighter... I've had pacman for years (at least 1) And, it's a pretty solid version.

Around the Network

Renegade Ops is a really fun game, we've had it on EU PS+ this month

I'm disappointed by the lack of full retail game releases but I really was interested in Gotham City Imposters so I'm not too upset.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
I'm disappointed by the lack of full retail game releases but I really was interested in Gotham City Imposters so I'm not too upset.

I guess since InFamous 2 and LBP2 are still there...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

homer said:

I can't really picture them offering full retail games for free every single month.

I remember buying gotham city imposters and having fun with it for a month,then I got bored with it,because it only had a couple of modes and a small selection of maps,so I deleted it. I might download it again,if it ever get's the support it deserves. I'll get renegade ops,since the demo was challenging,but fun.