By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade in my 3ds for a PS Vita?

Should i trade in my 3DS for a Vita?

Yes 172 36.44%

No 153 32.42%

Keep 3DS and wait for more games to come 94 19.92%

see results 52 11.02%

Total:471

buy

Around the Network

Keep it for the RPG's and the amount of JRPG support I'm sure it's going to receive through the years (being the successful console in Japan).

If you're going to trade in your 3DS you should do it for a 3DS XL.

If you dump your 3DS for a Vita you'll probably regret it when original Zelda, Metroid, and more come out. If all you have right now is Zelda OoT, then you should get Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and some of the great 3rd party games. It's not the 3DS's fault that you only bought one game.

You can always get a Vita to go along with your 3DS. It's not like there's a law that says you can only own one.

Depends honestly. In terms of hardware I believe the Vita is leaps and bounds better, but currently 3DS has a better library. Sony needs to announce some goodies soon because it seems dry.

Sure its the shelf and not the closet?

Anyways, trade it if you dont like it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
homer said:
Train wreck said:
Jumpin said:
Train wreck said:
Jumpin said:

You're missing a few..

DJMAX Technika Tune

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

LittleBig Planet Vita

Silent Hill Book of Memories

Ragnarok Odyssey 

Persona 4 Golden

Sal.Paradise said:

I did miss one, Silent Hill Book of Memories, which is scehduled for TBA Fall; but the rest are either not scheduled for this year, or the rest are Japan or US only releases.

Im pretty sure those are all US releases

So if you live in the US, you get up to 5 extra games for the rest of the year.

I don't get your point though.

3DS upcoming release schedule

July Kingdom hearts, heroes of ruin

August: mario 2

SEP nothing

OCT nothing

NOV nothing

DEC nothing

With a equal number of TBD/A for 2012, I mean what are we getting at?

I can't take you seriously when you leave out major games such as Professor Layton(November).

You left out Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation so I guess we can't take you seriously either.

Anyway, the games he's listed are pretty much guaranteed to come out this year (I'll get some of those and FIFA 13), some have concrete realese dates and some are just scheduled for Q3 or Q4 2012. I don't hink it's bad for a console's first year. Now, PS3's first year, that was bad.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

nen-suer said:
Sal.Paradise said:
And yes also Assassin's Creed Liberation as Kresnik said, how could I forget that

Everyone forgets the Little King's Story even the former fans

And gamestop confirmed to me yesterday that they have Ragnarok coming in September..fits well with Exseed saying it's coming this summer. LBP Vita will defnitely be this year as well...no need to even doubt that one. 

What i wanna know is when Guacamelee is releasing! Mutant Blob attack was one of the best fun games I have played in a while.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

No. Buy Resident Evil Revelations now to give you something to play, then buy New Super Mario Bros 2 and Luigi's Mansion 2 later this year. Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, are also on the horizon for next year.

Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence. Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in. Everybody sing along. 

Troll_Whisperer said:

I can't take you seriously when you leave out major games such as Professor Layton(November).

homer said:
Train wreck said:

You left out Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation so I guess we can't take you seriously either.

Anyway, the games he's listed are pretty much guaranteed to come out this year (I'll get some of those and FIFA 13), some have concrete realese dates and some are just scheduled for Q3 or Q4 2012. I don't hink it's bad for a console's first year. Now, PS3's first year, that was bad.

What the heck are you talking about? I didn't leave out anything because I never tried to list anything. -_-

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

homer said:
Train wreck said:

What the heck are you talking about? I didn't leave out anything because I never tried to list anything. -_-

His point is both sides don't know the full line up of the other console well, simply because you don't follow the news that closely of a platform you don't own or have an interest in. I have noticed a lot of people saying flat out no and have talked as if vita has no good games on the horizon or something lol the simple answer to this whole thread is to ask the OP check both line ups and pick an option that fits his own tastes. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!