By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo power review scores

^its considered one of 360's worst games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Just look at it! It's like all those Japanese/American box art comparisons, but taken one step futher.

What, only 7.5 for Endless Ocean???? I call foul!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I expected a higher score from nitro bike.

Oh Man.... I was really looking forward to NitroBike!

Bummer!

I hope they still make Excite Truck 2 with online

I know we are just a few Excite Truck fans but, we would all buy it!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"

Around the Network

Oh didn't Ubisoft's president promised quality Wii games this year :(

Wow ... Mario and Sonic are looking good , so is AW : DR . On the other hand Nanostray 2 seems to dissapoint as the first one did ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Sonic Riders is a better game than Nitrobike? Ouch...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Parokki said:
Just look at it! It's like all those Japanese/American box art comparisons, but taken one step futher.