By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Flying Fairy OT - TGS Trailer direct feed is (finally) up! All set for release!

One more!! And the best one yet!

"The demo was pure Final Fantasy combat plus the added multiple turn system. Never played 4HoL (just ordered it on Amazon, since BF has me so psyched). The demo was tons of fun, and it was good to see all the classic FF items. I actually hadn't gotten around to playing demo 2, though I had downloaded it when it came out. That was even more impressive, the 3D effect makes the storybook city just pop out and come to life. It's spectacular.

Easily my most wanted 3DS game now. As a longtime series fan, this is what I have wanted out of Final Fantasy for years.

My only problem is that the tiny Kanji have no furigana. I tried out Denpa Ningen last night, and that had wonderful, clear Kanji with easy to read furigana that made it much easier to read. I guess it's meant for an older crowd, but it'll be a pain to read with my poor Japanese."

Around the Network

4Hol? Do you mean "Four Warriors of Light"? Either way, you got me convinced. You got +3 cool points for me, for making this thread, for having Vic in your name which reminds me of Vicodin, and Viper 'cuz I like the snake, the wrestler, and the street fighter. It also reminds me of Vaporizer

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:

Umm... hehe?... I totally knew that... I was just testing to see if you did...

You could certainly have checked my games collection.

Lol, sorry. I just don't check people's collections that much and the way you worded that made me think you wanted to get one. XD

I understand that. But still, this is one of the games that was key factor in my desire to obtain one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Bravely default is not the next Final Fantasy. It is Final Fantasy

outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:

Umm... hehe?... I totally knew that... I was just testing to see if you did...

You could certainly have checked my games collection.

Lol, sorry. I just don't check people's collections that much and the way you worded that made me think you wanted to get one. XD

I understand that. But still, this is one of the games that was key factor in my desire to obtain one.

Would it make you mad if it didn't come to where ever you live?

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
4Hol? Do you mean "Four Warriors of Light"? Either way, you got me convinced. You got +3 cool points for me, for making this thread, for having Vic in your name which reminds me of Vicodin, and Viper 'cuz I like the snake, the wrestler, and the street fighter. It also reminds me of Vaporizer

Thank god it does not remind you of diaper. or sniper or Dick Van Dyke...err... r

But thanks! :)

hmm... VicSniper is cool!

Xxain said:

I agree. So far we have:

Medieval Setting

Crystals

Jobs (red mage included, no less)

Summons

Turn based battles

Airships

Goblins as first battle!

And most important... that Final Fantasy feel

VicViper said:
Xxain said:

I agree. So far we have:

Medieval Setting

Crystals

Jobs (red mage included, no less)

Summons

Turn based battles

Airships

Goblins as first battle!

And most important... that Final Fantasy feel

The names of the items and summons seem to be the same considering "Bahamut" was mentioned earlier.  

so why they didnt call it FF instead of creating a new ip that could bomb sales wise?

Significant_leap said:
so why they didnt call it FF instead of creating a new ip that could bomb sales wise?

A Final Fantasy like this would be instantly labeled as a sub-par spin off, like 4 Heroes of Light was

And it's inspired, there'll be different things too.