By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Flying Fairy OT - TGS Trailer direct feed is (finally) up! All set for release!

VicViper said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
I like it. Hmm another reason I should go buy a 3DS and while Im at it might as well go XL.

Yeah, when this game was announced I still didn't had my 3DS... I was so excited about this game (and the whole 3DS TGS in general) that I had to buy it.

I only play RPGs on Handhelds and with the ramp up on both of the new ones, it might just be time to upgrade.

Around the Network

I think square enix has a lot of faith in this game:3 demos already. Nice end of the year release date. Special edition. Star of previous TGS...I mean, you have to have faith in your game when you're going against this beauty here in the same day:

(it's the normal box!)

Significant_leap said:
so why they didnt call it FF instead of creating a new ip that could bomb sales wise?

Because they wanted to try something else.

They also knew they messed up Final Fantasy.

VicViper said:

I think square enix has a lot of faith in this game:3 demos already. Nice end of the year release date. Special edition. Star of previous TGS...I mean, you have to have faith in your game when you're going against this beauty here in the same day:

(it's the normal box!)

^ Don't worry, I'm sure smbu2000 will buy it and make us envy in the Media Create thread... sigh

But I thought my Kid Icarus box was cool... this one's murders it.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
^ Don't worry, I'm sure smbu2000 will buy it and make us envy in the Media Create thread... sigh

I know! This box is really amazing. *Drools* Oh, sorry! XD

Who is SMBU2000?

Ninpie
yeah but why create a new ip if your idea is create a FF experience, just call it FF and print money...:)

NintendoPie said:
VicViper said:

I know! This box is really amazing. *Drools* Oh, sorry! XD

Who is SMBU2000?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/8854/smbu2000/#contenthttp://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/8854/smbu2000/#content

He lives in japan and gets all the cool things!

And the bastard even posts pics of them!

VicViper said:
Xxain said:
Bravely default is not the next Final Fantasy. It is Final Fantasy

I agree. So far we have:

Medieval Setting

Crystals

Jobs (red mage included, no less)

Summons

Turn based battles

Airships

Goblins as first battle!

And most important... that Final Fantasy feel

I meant that seriously ... was final  fantasy but SE  changed the name for  lame reason

Xxain said:

I meant that seriously ... was final  fantasy but SE  changed the name for  lame reason

We don't know that, do we?