By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Nintendo release for Christmas 08?

They announced ages ago, that Wii Motorsports would be a Xmas '08 release. They later also said that Wii Motorsports Airplane(?) would be a WiiWare title (maybe Pilotwings in another form).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

GTA 4? :P

A new Kirby game
Animal Crossing MMO

what im thinking is that they will release alot:
pikmin 3,animal crossing wii,f-zero,the new retro game and wii music

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

BenKenobi88 said:
CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

Brawl has been officially delayed until March 9.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGGH!

At least it's the beginning of March and not the end...

man that sucks

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

By march 9th they will have many Wii's to release with the game, the Wii will flow

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

^^I'm guessing that may be part of the delay.

I think they will rely on some big hardware announcement this xmas rather than software, they'll also be big software titles but these wont be their "golden goose" - - perhaps new colour Wii's with a SMG bundle.

I also think there will be a new "Wii" title announced to go alongside Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Music, also Wii Music will have some added stuff that'll make it as anticipated as Wii Fit.

We may even see new software for the Wii board and I expect that probably wont hit EU shores until holiday period anyway.

All in all they'll be plenty going on for the little white box

I'm sure that in March, it's not even going to matter. I'm sure the game is worth the wait. Still, Nintendo is pissing me off with these Smash Bros. Delays! Why do they keep waiting until I take them out to dinner, and spend all of my money, thinking that I'm finally going to get some satisfaction, and then at the last second, tell me that she is on her period? This is really annoying Amy Shuman...Er, I mean, Nintendo!

d21lewis said:
Why do they keep waiting until I take them out to dinner, and spend all of my money, thinking that I'm finally going to get some satisfaction, and then at the last second, tell me that she is on her period?

Hillarious.