By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has much more third party interesting games than any other for me

Most of those games on the OPs list are first party titles. The Wii just like most Nintendo game consoles is carried by its First Party series spearheaded by Mario and Zelda.

Around the Network

Explanations for all, read it or you do it on purpose.

The title explains the part of "for me".
Now at the beginning of the post i say the games i own, so you can compare how many third parties are there in front of the first, but i will do math for you.

10 first party titles: SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, NSMBWii, DKCR, MKWii, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, SMG2, Disaster, Xenoblade Chronicles. (yes Nintendo owns Monolith)
9 third party titles: NMH2, Boom Blox, Red Steel 2, Tales of Symphonia 2, Monster Hunter Tri-, Sonic Colours, Darkside Chronicles, Unlimited Cruise 2, Pandora's Tower.

So you see that in my experience Wii was perfectly balanced, stop saying that the list has mostly 1st party because isn't true. You can't really argue with fatcs.

So, this only proves that many of the hatred has come without reading the initial post.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Araknie said:

Now at the beginning of the post i say the games i own, so you can compare how many third parties are there in front of the first, but i will do math for you.

10 first party titles: SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, NSMBWii, DKCR, MKWii, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, SMG2, Disaster, Xenoblade Chronicles. (yes Nintendo owns Monolith)
9 third party titles: NMH2, Boom Blox, Red Steel 2, Tales of Symphonia 2, Monster Hunter Tri-, Sonic Colours, Darkside Chronicles, Unlimited Cruise 2, Pandora's Tower.

So you see that in my experience Wii was perfectly balanced, stop saying that the list has mostly 1st party because isn't true. You can't really argue with fatcs.

So, this only proves that many of the hatred has come without reading the initial post.

The majority of those games are not third party man, hate to break it to you. You know what third party means? 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Araknie said:

The majority of those games are not third party man, hate to break it to you. You know what third party means? 

Yes, a third party, is a company without a contract of exclusive for doing their games only on that consoles ever, every game they do.

Suda51 is third party, EA is third party, Ubisoft is third, Namco-Bandai is third party, Capcom is third party, SEGA is third party, Ganbarion is under Namco-Bandai so third party.

All the games i said were third are, you know a thing called balance and reading posts. 

I don't have anything to say more, this is so clear, have about it.

That's an amazing 3rd party games list.

Around the Network
Araknie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Araknie said:

Yes, a third party, is a company without a contract of exclusive for doing their games only on that consoles ever, every game they do.

Suda51 is third party, EA is third party, Ubisoft is third, Namco-Bandai is third party, Capcom is third party, SEGA is third party, Ganbarion is under Namco-Bandai so third party.

All the games i said were third are, you know a thing called balance and reading posts. 

Ok now that were over that, you do know that the HD consoles are drowning in hot third party titles compared to the Wii? If you were to compare the two it wouldn't be fair. 80% of the Wii's third party is crap.

Araknie said:

Mostly = As regards the greater part or number

10 first party out of 19 is mostly first party as you have more of them than 3rd party. Also to prove your title you would have to list how many 3rd party games you are interested in for every other platform.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Araknie said:

Mostly = As regards the greater part or number

10 first party out of 19 is mostly first party as you have more of them than 3rd party. Also to prove your title you would have to list how many 3rd party games you are interested in for every other platform.

Sure "mostly" does not mean for real a large number above in english. (sarcasm)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Araknie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Araknie said:

Ok now that were over that, you do know that the HD consoles are drowning in hot third party titles compared to the Wii? If you were to compare the two it wouldn't be fair. 80% of the Wii's third party is crap.

That's why i said exclusives in the first post, i can totally agree with multiplatform but XBox360 and PS3 with large Third Party exclusives that make a person have 1:0,9 rate from 1st to 3rd parties in a personal collection? You know that's not even near it.

Multiplatforms sells but exclusives are good games, i'm a gamer that's what i'm interested with.

Also the PS2 had like the same rate of crap but it selled and anybody knows that has many many good games also because they are exclusives. Not comparing the Wii to the PS2, i totally agree that PS2 has more.

It's only a statement with PS3, 360 and Wii, Home Consoles that are out today. The more a consoles has good games, triple that for crap games. The Wii is only an example, the same was on PS2, PS1, SNES and NES. It's totally normal.

Araknie said:

Sure "mostly" does not mean for real a large number above in english. (sarcasm)

Sorry to break it to you 

from Oxford 

mostly

Pronunciation: /ˈməʊs(t)li/

adverb

as regards the greater part or number:

the culprits are mostly, but not exclusively, male

usually; generally:

I made some good friends, but mostly met closed-minded people

You will notice no reference to the amount (let alone a large one) more, just that it is the largest.

Alternatively Webster 

Definition of MOSTLY

: for the greatest part : mainly

Unless you are talking about some other English.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!