By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has much more third party interesting games than any other for me

Onyide
i said Conduit was just good, and it was, also Arc rise, have you even played it? i like it more than Xenoblade, actually reviwers only complaint about the grafix and how it was just copying FF and DQ, for me its one of the best Jrpg ive played in a very long time...
same as you liking RS2, me too and a lot, but a lot of people thought it was crap...just a matter of tastes...

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn new world was the Wii Tales i was talking about, and it was pretty decent...

Around the Network
Significant_leap said:
Onyide
i said Conduit was just good, and it was, also Arc rise, have you even played it? i like it more than Xenoblade, actually reviwers only complaint about the grafix and how it was just copying FF and DQ, for me its one of the best Jrpg ive played in a very long time...
same as you liking RS2, me too and a lot, but a lot of people thought it was crap...just a matter of tastes...

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn new world was the Wii Tales i was talking about, and it was pretty decent...

Conduit was mediocore at best, at BEST. GE was better than that, and im not even gonna get into the FPS games from the other systems as it would be shameful. BUt if you liked it good for you, judging by reception, most didnt care. Arc Rise fantasia, same thing mediocore, I played better RPGS on DS, but thats just me.  Ill take your word on Tales of Symphonica, never had an interest. 

But did you played Arc rise or not?
also i liked Conduit more than Killzone 3 and CoDMW3
if you start judgin by sales then NSMB must be the best game of all time xD
the DS has some amazing rpgs but Arc rises boss fights are some of the best ive never played in a rpg...

Significant_leap said:
But did you played Arc rise or not?
also i liked Conduit more than Killzone 3 and CoDMW3
if you start judgin by sales then NSMB must be the best game of all time xD
the DS has some amazing rpgs but Arc rises boss fights are some of the best ive never played in a rpg...

can you read or not? I played it, wasnt impressed and did i type the word sales?? No, I said reception, and the reception was mediocore. 

YOu like Conduit more than KZ3 or CODMW3?? I dont believe you played either. 

Believe me...i was so bored with Killzone 3, i played it on co-op, i just finished because my mate somehow was enjoying it, i mean the cut scenes were great, but the gameplay was so dull and repetitive that i was falling asleep ... i played CoDMW3 on the Wii, and it looked very good for Wii/PS2 standards, but the gameplay of the CoD series has always been pretty mediocre..(ive played all of them except 1 and MW2)

i dont say Conduit was much better, im just saying i enjoyed it more, maybe because it was something original...

Also i cant believe you didnt like Arc rise...it is the best jrpg on the Wii imo

Around the Network
Significant_leap said:
Believe me...i was so bored with Killzone 3, i played it on co-op, i just finished because my mate somehow was enjoying it, i mean the cut scenes were great, but the gameplay was so dull and repetitive that i was falling asleep ... i played CoDMW3 on the Wii, and it looked very good for Wii/PS2 standards, but the gameplay of the CoD series has always been pretty mediocre..(ive played all of them except 1 and MW2)

i dont say Conduit was much better, im just saying i enjoyed it more, maybe because it was something original...

Also i cant believe you didnt like Arc rise...it is the best jrpg on the Wii imo

There was nothing original about Conduit IMHO.  and Arc Rise was just ok

How do you know what the reception was like lol, oh that's right you made it up.

phenom08 said:
How do you know what the reception was like lol, oh that's right you made it up.

what kind of dumb question is that?? Reviews, forums, friends who played, talking to actual people who played it, etc.

So opinions of a few equal the opinions of all. Try again.

phenom08 said:
So opinions of a few equal the opinions of all. Try again.

did i say i that?? how about you read again. Some said it was good some said it was meh, from what i played im going with the meh crowd, you dont like that. sorry for you