By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - ‘Monsters University’ Prequel to Monsters, Inc.!

Is this going to R rated? I can't wait to see Mike do a Keg stand, and Sully have his first walk of shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Looks way better than Brave, but I'm worried that Pixar is starting to lose a bit of its creativity. Aside from Toy Story, Pixar did nothing but churn out original hit after hit, rather than relying on numerous sequels to almost every film they put out (Shrek, Ice Age, Madagascar, etc). Seems like they've come down with a bad case of sequel-itis lately.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Yes! Pixar's had a dry spell in term of quality lately, hopefully MU is gonna fix that.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

BasilZero said:
NightDragon83 said:
Looks way better than Brave, but I'm worried that Pixar is starting to lose a bit of its creativity. Aside from Toy Story, Pixar did nothing but churn out original hit after hit, rather than relying on numerous sequels to almost every film they put out (Shrek, Ice Age, Madagascar, etc). Seems like they've come down with a bad case of sequel-itis lately.

You mean to compete against those films right o.O?

Well they never really had to "compete", per say.  I mean its not like their films always go up head to head against Dreamworks' or Fox's  latest CGI kid flicks.  Pixar's movies were always regarded as a big step up from most of the cheap cookie-cutter looking CGI flicks that contaminate theaters every year.

They were perfectly fine doing the 2 year cycle that started with Toy Story and ended with The Incredibles, and then they went into "gotta put out a movie every June" mode starting with Cars, and ever since then it's been hit and miss, mostly hits but some misses Up was disappointing except for the first 3rd of the film or so, and Cars 2... the less said about it the better.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Dig the disco ball and the sx-70.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
Dig the disco ball and the sx-70.

Mike Wazowski from Morgantown

FIFY 

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:

2013!?!? Seriously, meh, the world will be destroyed before one can watch that one :(

Would prefer a new IP instead of milking old franchises the first one was decent but not every movies should have a sequel. Milking makes more sense for Dreamworks since they release more then one movie per year.

You know I never watched Monster inc. sad face indeed.