By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [UPDATE] Okami PS3 confirmed - $20/£16 digital, 1080p HD, Trophies, Move support, Trailer

Tagged games:

Sigh maybe.... maybe ill get it for the third time lol. I want a true sequel though.

Around the Network

Can't wait for this, even if I have played the hell out of it on the PS2 (beat it once, then just did a 100% run last year). I'm glad that they're giving it the full game trophy treatment, rather than what they did with RE4 and Code Veronica.

My heart started racing when I found out about this. So happy! Definitely going to have another play-through to see the timeless art style in HD. I've also been meaning to revisit the game, so this gives me a good reason to.

It should fill the gap nicely from August till when the Wii U releases in November :D.

BasilZero said:
Is it required to be played by Move D:!?

Or can I use the dualshock?

I think Move COMPATIBLE, which probably means you can use the Dualshock...

Cool never played it, been wanting to see what the hype was all about.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Capcom.....you better make this remaster without any problems, cause I want it.

This will be the only capcom game probably, that I will get this gen.

Imagine the horror though, when it comes out it has frame-rate problems, or graphical glitches.

Paul said:
I got bored and never finished it.

Same here. Tried it on the PS2 until I got to the point with the vines. Tried it on the Wii till I got to the first tree... I wanted to like this game but it is so damn boring. Raising the resolution will not save it.

Yes, please!

The blurry graphics were about the only thing that stood out as a negative in Okami. They are great but they are not sharp. If it looks just like in that video I will get the PS3 version and hunt down a move controller (Okami benefits greatly from motion controls).

You all need to buy this to increase the chances of another console Okami!

move support= Sold

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Good to hear, but it's gonna be another bomb sadly. If it didn't sell on the PS2 when it was new, and it didn't sell on the Wii when it was new and the novelty of Motion Control was fresh, why would it sell well on the PS3 where it has HD graphics (even though the advantage of the art style is that HD would add little)?

I'll get it to support sales, if it really is only that price. The more people who play it, the better.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.