By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [UPDATE] Okami PS3 confirmed - $20/£16 digital, 1080p HD, Trophies, Move support, Trailer

Tagged games:

Did they just make the ps2 version blurrier to make the comparision?
That's pretty low.

Around the Network
Deoz said:
That's pretty low.

Looks accurate to me, Deoz

Glad to hear it is getting worldwide attention.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

axumblade said:
This game deserves to be on as many consoles as possible. One of the most beautiful games ever created imo. <3

Artsy/Mature games tend to sell better on PS3 especially on PSN.

Sal.Paradise said:
Deoz said:
That's pretty low.

Looks accurate to me, Deoz

Not even close, That's the texture filter and even when upsacaled it only jaggies itself not blurr itself like in the video.

Around the Network
Deoz said:
That's pretty low.

Actually, yes they did, the PS2 version looked better, I think they just used a video from youtube to do the comparision, capcom is known for half assing everything.

Yessssss!!

Deoz said:

Not even close, That's the texture filter and even when upsacaled it only jaggies itself not blurr itself like in the video.

Oh sorry, I don't really understand what you're talking about but the two PS2 videos look identical to me. 

Smeags said:
Enjoy PS3 fans, Okami is truly a magnificent game. ^_^

i was gonna get the Wii version, but this is actually cheaper than it would be if i bought that brand new