By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii: Released in April 2008!

It'll probably be delayed until september.. although Nintendo usually likes to release its games of the year in november.

Around the Network

That would be incredibily stupid. I can't imagine Nintendo making that big of a mistake.

That put all of their heavy hitters all in Q1 and Q2!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mario Kart will come out

July 4
My Source ?? i had a dream of that date lmao

The sooner, the better. Who cares if Kart's release date is too close to Brawl? What difference would that make? How could that effect sales?

I wasn't too keen on buying Mario Kart, but now that I will have some spare money, I think I'll buy it with some... Wii Wheels? Are they called that way?

Around the Network
zackblue said:
wikipedia?

You can change that date to tomorrow :(

I thought nintendo announced a date for mario kart not this.

According to Wikipedia, it IS coming out tomorrow!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Kart_Wii

Im putting my bet on first week of August.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

YAY cruis'n FTW!!!!.....hold it, say what?!?!
it's mario kart....hmmmm, it has mario so it's gotta be mario kart...well they better polish up the game before it comes out, hell they should delay it if need be.

Anyways, I'll stick to playing Mario Kart DS and every now and then pop in double dash, Bowser tank FTW!!!

I'm betting this game will be release on the month of September and do 2/5ths of what Halo did Sept 2007 first week.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

a.l.e.x59 said:
According to Wikipedia, Mario Kart Wii will be released in April 2008:

I have yet to see the direct article on which this is stated...

I bolded the parts where you messed up in case you missed it.