By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's one dormant exclusive a console maker would have to make for you to buy their next console?

Wii U - I don't know if the Pokémon Mystery dungeon series is classified as a dormant exclusive, but It has not seen a all new good installment for quite awhile (I'm talking about the Wii games). I would also want a new 3D plattformer from Nintendo that uses some gameplay mechanics that Sunshine had, heck even a sequel would be good enough. Can't forget a new 3D Donkey Kong game, in a similar style as DK64, but with less characters and shitty minigames like gnawty hunter or whatever It's called. Either way, I will buy the system at launch.

PS4 - A new Jak & Daxter game, only played 2 & 3 but they were amazing in my opinion, I could also settle with another Persona game (been playing through P3-FES, lately).

720 - I would like a new Banjo and Conker, but they are not enough for me to buy that system.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Sega - Streets of Rage 4

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Sega - Streets of Rage 4

Please Toma, don't remind me about how Sega has changed after their sucess with the Genesis!

On topic...

Wii U - New Super Mario U or Wii Sports 3, since NSMU is going to be on Wii U's launch window I will eventually buy the console.

3DS - New Super Mario Mii and Monster Hunter Tri G plus the 3DS Lite so I can properly play MH3G. I guess I'm not buying a 3DS anytime soon.

adsl said:
TomaTito said:

Sega - Streets of Rage 4

Please Toma, don't remind me about how Sega has changed after their sucess with the Genesis!

Pick your own Megadrive classic (...that has yet to be ruined)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

VicViper said:
If MS revived Rare the way it deserves I would consider buying a nextbox.

Not going to happen though.

Thanks for ruining my entire week.

And it's only Monday too...

*goes and plays N64*

Around the Network

hmm i don't know about MS but if Halo 4 is as awesome as it looks then a halo 5 would make me buy the nextbox

i was going to buy a PS3 when the last guardian came out but it seems it might be pushed back and end up on PS4 so if it does i might get it for that game.

as for Nintendo well i will always buy their consoles as they have my favorite franchises

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Proper sequels to Rare classics would make me buy the NextBox.

Nothing would make me buy the PS4.

A new DKC or Eternal Darkness and I would buy the WiiU

It would take a new Total War or something for me to upgrade my PC.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Amazing how Rare left a void in gamers.
Microsoft is not even guilty for not green lighting projects anymore , it's not like old Rare is there waiting to make games.

But, yeah, they are guilty, give those franchises to other teams! Retro did a wonderful job with DKC, some other team can do the same to Banjo, cmon!