By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect is sick!

This game is awesome!

I can't beleive I ever doubted it it.

Fpr those who has beat the game: how long is this game?

Around the Network

If you do a fair amount of side quests but not them all, it's about 17-20 hours. If you do all the side quests, probably about 22-25 hours.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

grandmaster192 said:

This game is awesome!

I can't beleive I ever doubted it it.

Fpr those who has beat the game: how long is this game?

Don't do what I did!!!!!

I played right through the missions, I kept putting the side missions aside figuring I do them later and then BAM!! I was on a one way trip on the last mission and the game was over....  I beat it in 14 hours and two of those hours where just spent walking around the Citadel talking to NPC's.

oops

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I have yet to see a Bioware game that isn't great, but I fear it will change once the EA taint really sets in...

I beat it in about 23 hours with a lot of the sidequests done. I beat it with good guy mode. I'm gonna play it again in bad girl mode on the hardest setting.

Around the Network

I have spent over 33 hours doing all the side quests (my second time around) and I am still not finished ...

This game is simply amazing. I hate my copy is scratched and won't play right. I will remedy that junk Tuesday!!!!

it took from me 19 hours to beat it ..
Really Really Great Game

I think its better than oblivion

If you skip the side quests Mass Effect is about 15 hours. If you do all the sidequest its about 35 hours. If you do all the side quests and read all of the codex info its around 40 hours.

Considering you'll want to beat it four times...I think you can throw out all the hours posts. I'm on my third play through. I can't wait for the rest of the trilogy!

It took me 35 hours first run-through with all side quests. Apparently there are class-specific sidequests, so im doing it again on a different class. AMAZING GAME! I cannot wait for the sequel and I pray that EA stay out of it. I don't care if it goes to PS3, as long as Bioware get to make it perfectly for the 360 and don't have to do the port themselves. But any PS3 sequel will be inferior since 360 owners will be allowed to bring their saves across.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS