By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect is sick!

Well if you want the partner achievements you are going to have to stick with two set characters throughout the game. If you want Liara's ally achievement you are going to have to skip all the Citadel side quests until you rescue her.

Around the Network

...Or just play through nearly twice using similar character sets.

Fortunately for the ally achievements, the set # of missions needed to complete carries over to your 2nd+ playthrough.

The greatest part of the game are the meaningful achievements: What other game actually gives you some sort of legitimate bonus for achievements?

Getting lvl 50-60 gives you extra EXP (5% for lvl 50, 10% from lvl 60) and each "use weapon, tech or biotic power X times" allows you to permanantly have that for a class that does not typically have the ability.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I REALLY need to play Assassin's Creed. I bought that game two months ago, and STILL haven't attempted one mission!.......I'll play it after I finish Mass Effect one...more...time.....

I enjoyed AC, but Mass Effect has really, really spoiled me royally.

I was playing Kingdom Under Fire and laughed at the horrible voice acting and dialogue boxes. ME is going to be hard to unseat at the top spot.

Who did you guys save on the planet with the Sirrus research facility? Was it Williams or that psychic guy?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

I saved ashley. Im thinking next play through ill save the psychic and let ashley die.....then ill go get freaky with LIARA!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I said Ashley twice, and got my freak on with Ashley and Liara. I am trying to trigger that confrontation between them ... and I wanna say 'Can't I have you both?'

wait....u got ashley AND Liara in one playthrough?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

No, not yet. But I saw a YouTube video. Stickball was talking about it too. You have to hit all the right dialogue as a male. I lied to Liara about Ashley and she still wanted me. My 2.5 playthrough - I restarted halfway through - and dissed Liara. No nuckie for me ...