By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is d0med, cutting employee bonuses by 20%

BasilZero said:
DieAppleDie said:
^^^
WiiU s launch line up is far from being lack luster
is actually the best the world has seen

Please tell me you are joking....

But it's true! it's the best WiiU Launch line up the world has ever seen!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Sorry still the best without a doubt, but dude thats just my opinion, dont get too mad about it

BasilZero said:
DieAppleDie said:
Sorry still the best without a doubt, but dude thats just my opinion, dont get too mad about it

Not getting mad, just surprised someone actually said the Wii-U's lineup was the best lol.

I mean come on....I can understand Super Mario Bros. U (even though that isnt confirmed to be a launch title), but when you have just Pikmin 3 (even if its popular), if your only other first party title that is a launch title is Nintendoland, I would be more worried about it than when the 3DS first launched with its first games lol.

I mean even Nintendo's other systems had more than 1 decent first party title confirmed for launch.

a huge majority of those titles for the ps2, 360, gamecube, and xbox were not good at all lol I'll let the NES slide because a lot of those titles were incredible for a home console during that era

Don't forget Rayman Legends. Launch day Wii-U exclusive... for the time being :D

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

If it is just execs, I dont know..

but the average person at companies here rely heavily on bonuses.. the pay scale works a lot differently than America. Performance based bonuses are based on personal performance, and then you have a couple other non-performance based bonuses that are really chunks of salary distributed at certain intervals in the year. They probably degraded that I guess.. but that really sucks for an average engineer that had nothing to do with the failures..

Around the Network

Well, at least they didn't fire 10% of their employees,

^yep,Nintendo doomed since 1980

mootap said:

Actually, that second last point shouldn't be crossed out yet.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
mootap said:

Actually, that second last point shouldn't be crossed out yet.

Actually if Nintendo allows more smartphone and tablet like features such as a cheap app store then they might pose a threat to Apple.Prob not since nintendo relies mainly on actual gaming portions of thier hardware but still it's an interesting dicsussion on how a wii U can replicate ios devices but also enhance new game experiences with buttons

DieAppleDie said:
^^^
WiiU s launch line up is far from being lack luster
is actually the best the world has seen

It's certainly better than the N64's launch lineup.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger