By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really hope it goes to penalties and Spain lose. Spain play terrible football...

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Also, i'm loving how everytime Spain gets the ball, they get massively booed in the stadium
. They may win this game, but so far, Portugal has shown a much more exciting football style than them.

Yes, it was wonderful. The booing indeed was massive.

I hope Portugal has enough energy to complete the match in the same style.

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Also, i'm loving how everytime Spain gets the ball, they get massively booed in the stadium
. They may win this game, but so far, Portugal has shown a much more exciting football style than them.

Yes, it was wonderful. The booing indeed was massive.

I hope Portugal has enough energy to complete the match in the same style.

Same here

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Haha, I love how people are acting like Portugal is dominating over Spain which simply isn't nowhere near the truth. Spanish are still in control of the game and have more ball possession

Player1x3 said:
Haha, I love how people are acting like Portugal is dominating over Spain which simply isn't nowhere near the truth. Spanish are still in control of the game and have more ball possession

I wouldn't say Spain are in control of the game, fairly comfortable, they certainly aren't in as much danger as some posters are making out, I think this high pressing by Portugal is going to make the last 20min interesting as there's going to be some very tired players out there.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:

Oh dear... .

The immature football comment strikes again. Who has had the best chances in the game? Who has completely annulled Spain's offensive power? 

But whatever, I've already know since the Euro started which way you bend for. 

OT - Epic extra time is upon us, and with Portugal still having 2 subs to make and some of Spain's players looking like on the brink of a burnout, it'll be interesting. Veloso has to come out, he's our most tired player, but other than that, our midfield is holding on nicely. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Player1x3 said:

Yes, Portugal was dominating. Even at the point of the match where ball possession was 43-57 or something.

Portugal's strategy succeeded perfectly and totally confused Spain and made Spain look bad.

Spain is still in trouble which shows as they are unable to take advantage of Portugal's loss of stamina.

I hope it goes to penalties and Portugal wins.

I love penalties (if the game is fairly even, not if one team really deserved to win). It's the best entertainment in an international tournament and so exciting that you almost get a heart attack.

100 minutes played and I'm still waiting for either team to actually try to score, not just pretend to be trying.

Ha, and there was the biggest chance so far only seconds after I posted. Great save.