By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - God of War 2 director talks Wii development

yes you can--at least my friend Greg, you know the one with the limp said you could

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Hey Rol, how are you 64?

Keep up the trend!

Edit: And yes sleep deprivation causes death faster than thirst or starvation. Its happened multiple times amongst gamers, mostly in Japan and South Korea. 

Yeah I think some kid died playing WoW for too long.

I believe 10 days is the point of death, can't imagine how one could stay awake for that long.

mesoteto said:
yes you can--at least my friend Greg, you know the one with the limp said you could

*yawn*

*yawn*

*yawwwnn*

*yawwwwwwnnnn* 

*BUPPPP* *dies* 

mesoteto said:
its been proven the humane body only needs 4 hours of sleep to function---anything after that /uptill 7-8 is extra after that cut you start to have negative effects on the body

That's not true. I did a report on sleep studies a few semesters ago.  Each individual person requires their own unique amounts of sleep to function at maximum capacity.  Some need as much as 10, others as few as 4. 

Around the Network

(4 hours) i didnt mean max capabilities--thats what you need as a min--the other stuff is my personal opinion

If MGS4 really costs $70 million, it's going to need 3-4 million sales just to break even.

That would put into context MGS4 needing 1 million sales on the first day. 

naznatips said:

That's not true. I did a report on sleep studies a few semesters ago.  Each individual person requires their own unique amounts of sleep to function at maximum capacity.  Some need as much as 10, others as few as 4. 

Such as age being a factor: Seniors rest the least amount, whereas adolescents sleep the most.

Just for fun, there is a weird and rare biological disorder where a person just can not fall asleep. It isn't similar to when a person stays awake for a long period because they do feel normal, however, the eyes begin to crust and the brain starts to slowly deteriorate. 

Insomnia?

Rath said:
Insomnia?

That's not biological nor is it rare.  Any human being can have insomnia at any time.