By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Plus E3 Edition - June (TRULY EPIC WIN)

Tagged games:

psn plus just went super nova

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
crissindahouse said:

i'm a little bit interested in infamous 2 as example which i have to pay ~6-7€ on ebay here where i live for a used copy (better used than digital). but then i would OWN the game as long as i wish if i realy like it or i can sell it after 6 months to get almost the same back. which would at the end maybe cost me one time shipping cost to me and ebay charges. the shipping cost when i sell it would pay the buyer. i would maybe lose 2-3€ with my purchase. the same for the second game i would maybe play, just cause 2. but i calculate it like it should be calculated. if a game wasn't worth 7€ for me to own it over ebay, it has to be much less worth to me to own it only the time i pay for ps+. that means a game like infamous 2 is maybe worth 5€ for me to buy on ebay and much less as time limited digital version because i can't own it forever and i can't sell it anymore and it is only digital.

Wow, Germany's Ebay must be incredibly cheaper than all the online stores here in the United States.  Infamous 2 will run you $20-$25 after shipping to purchase used in the US (16-20 Euros)...or you are simply making up the prices just to make it sound like ps+ isn't as good as it seems.

Perhaps somebody else who understands German can clarify if Infamous 2 is indeed a 60% discount when compared to the price that is available in the US, that would be greatly appreciated.

he is exaggerating

I haven't followed Infamous 2 auctions on ebay, but currently he won't get far with just 6-7€. I think he would need ~3 times that to actually secure a copy.

I figured as much. That would put it at about the same price as in the US.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I bought my 1TB HDD just in time.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Yes, in principle this is great. I never bought Infamous 2 or LBP2 so they should be no brainers. Unfortunately, living in Canada where ISPs gouge their customers I pay 45 bucks a month and have a 60 GB download cap with a 2 buck charge for every GB I go over.

Infamous 2 alone sucks up 25% of my monthly allowance in 1 download. My average daily usage is close to 2 GB without actually downloading anything which if you do the math means downloading these free games is not going to happen. :(

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
I bought my 1TB HDD just in time!

that just seems unnecessary

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Can someone enlighten me? If I subscribe in 10th of june will I be able to get these games or is it just for people who subscribed before the update? It is logical to think that the answer is yes but I just want to be sure. I've been wanting to buy Littlebigplanet 2 for quite some time.

I'll buy a 500 GB HDD just for this! My PS3 is 40GB an I constantly run out of space.

michael_stutzer said:
Can someone enlighten me? If I subscribe in 10th of june will I be able to get these games or is it just for people who subscribed before the update? It is logical to think that the answer is yes but I just want to be sure. I've been wanting to buy Littlebigplanet 2 for quite some time.

I'll buy a 500 GB HDD just for this! My PS3 is 40GB an I constantly run out of space.

I'm almost 100% sure you'll get them if you sign up this month. They're looking for new subscribers so it's a great time to join up. There are additional discounts and free games in addition to those mentioned in the blog.

mothman said:
michael_stutzer said:

I'm almost 100% sure you'll get them if you sign up this month. They're looking for new subscribers so it's a great time to join up. There are additional discounts and free games in addition to those mentioned in the blog.

Thanks. I'll definitely sign up but I am having problems with my credit card so I will have to wait till 10th of June to sign up. Too bad I bought Infamous 2 only a few weeks ago though lol.

michael_stutzer said:

Yes you can :) the content will be available until July (2nd I think) so yeah you have time

and OT: THIS IS AWESOME! I'm getting all but two of those games...I'm thinking of getting this for one year too now. 

and god damn is R&C All4One is one large ass game..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!