By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Las of Us & Halo 4 Raise the Bar for Console Graphics.

ZaneWane said:
Iveyboi said:
Halo will not look better than Uncharted 2 & 3, God of War, and other exlcusives but it will set a standard for colouration etc. People said the same thing about Reach and Gears of War 3 but in game is not comparable to the PS3 exlclusives.

Watch_Dogs will NOT look like that on consoles

please even crysis 2 multiplatform look better than any of those games

i hate your guts

Around the Network

Some of the games shown yesterday were incredible. God of war ascension and the last of us were the best I've seen this gen so far. Halo 4 and watch dogs looked very nice too. Not too sure about beyond though, I'll reserve judgement until I see some gameplay.

I suggest you open your eyes by watching the screens in full screen.

You'll find much of this w/ Halo 4 =

Its a far more open game than Killzone 3. You cannot seriously expect the same level of polish when compared to a game thats as linear as Killzone 3. Common sense man.

crissindahouse said:

omg aldro always way too much pics/gifs. and please all stop posting only faces all the time if it come to this a game like heavy rain or beyond would be the master but this is way behind uncharted or killzone for me if it comes to overall graphics.

and sometimes i wonder if people habve a library of gifs they can post for thead like this. like they hope for such a thread just to show how great their games are^^

Sorry man, I'll leave this thread be from now on. Promise <3

Aldro said:

I suggest you open your eyes by watching the screens in full screen.

You'll find much of this w/ Halo 4 =

Its a far more open game than Killzone 3. You cannot seriously expect the same level of polish when compared to a game thats as linear as Killzone 3. Common sense man.

you gave the answer by yourself. if a game is more open and so on, it can't look as good for specific things which means graphics aren't worse because there is more at the same time. the overall impression is the important point and not if some hairs are more in this face or if there is a knife with more polygons than every knife before.

Around the Network

Well the sheer fact that you all are arguing over graphics shows your not about the game. Especially Sony fans, what happens next gen when Xbox has better graphics? I'm not assuming that xbox will be better graphically than PS4 but this late into this console cycle its getting old.

Sorry to break it out, Halo 4 doesn't raise the bar though. But it is definitely going to be the best Technical achievement on the 360's graphical prowess. The Last of Us especially proves what PS3 is capable of. "Beyond" a worthwhile mention impresses beyond expectation. I felt like Ellen Page coming so alive.

ZaneWane said:
some are easily impressed by linear and quick time event

The Last of Us is actually not going to be as linear as Uncharted and there were no QTEs in the demo we saw. Halo had some big environments too.

here we go again

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Don't forget about Beyond!