By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Las of Us & Halo 4 Raise the Bar for Console Graphics.

Lol at some, TLOU may become king, but Halo 4 definitely beats Killzone 3 on a technical front.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ZaneWane said:
Iveyboi said:
Halo will not look better than Uncharted 2 & 3, God of War, and other exlcusives but it will set a standard for colouration etc. People said the same thing about Reach and Gears of War 3 but in game is not comparable to the PS3 exlclusives.

Watch_Dogs will NOT look like that on consoles

please even crysis 2 multiplatform look better than any of those games

Hmmm...I seem to remember Uncharted 3 handily beating Crysis 2 in graphics (according to the gamers and reviewers). Crazy idea, I know.

OT: Halo 4 was the best looking 360 game I saw at E3, but the best looking consoles titles belond to 3EYOND & The Last Of Us. 3EYOND was frightening at times, nobdoy has created caharacter models like that. 

Im not counting Beyond. There's something fishy man... I don't know. Remember how Heavy Rain looked a bit ..differen as to what we were going to get?
Its just.. I saw those high quality pics of Ellen page and I really really really doubt that's ingame / pre-renderd, unless the gap between pre-renderd and ingame is huge (Which ND does not do, but im not too sure about QD).

Millenium said:
Lol at some, TLOU may become king, but Halo 4 definitely beats Killzone 3 on a technical front.

I predict another 10 pages of people posting pre-rendered images and forcing their opinions down other peoples throats.

Nsanity said:
I predict another 10 pages of people posting pre-rendered images and forcing their opinions down other peoples throats.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Millenium said:

Did I say technical front or "single character model front"?

Please Just wait until the game is out and DF etc did their analysis before you try to put it down with a one-liner picture.

Killzone may look good, but it lacks physics, open space etc in so many places.

Aldro said:
Millenium said:

Lol do you now want us to post master chief's helmet? Ofcourse a face looks better than a helmet, post an environnement and than we can compare ;)

Aldro said:
Millenium said:

Problem ?

Millenium said:
Aldro said:
Millenium said:

Did I say technical front or "single character model front"?

Please Just wait until the game is out and DF etc did their analysis before you try to put it down with a one-liner picture.

Killzone may look good, but it lacks physics, open space etc in so many places.

It has one of the best explosions, ever in video games. I have no idea why you think it lacks physics.

It also has one of the best AI for FPS. Usually good looking games lack good AI's but killzone 2 and 3 both have an amazing AI.

It is possible that halo has a better engine running it because it's releasing in 2012 Nov, whereas Killzone 3 released in 2011 Feb. That's almost 2 years gap.

Hey guys. Guys.

How about this?

How about we wait until the games are released before comparing how they look?