By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 in a nutshell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VejlMi8XB5c

(will post actual video in next post)

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Indeed.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

No, no, no. This is microsoft in a nutshell:

"HELP I'M TRAPPED INSIDE A NUTSHELL!!"

man-bear-pig said:

:)

man-bear-pig said:

I giggled.

Around the Network

You know the quality of VGC threads hit the shit when plain posts from GAF are used to make threads on VGC.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
You know the quality of VGC threads hit the shit when plain posts from GAF are used to make threads on VGC.

Considering we dont have "Plain Posts" on this site, this is entirely fine.

Or u mad?

lol fantastic video.

Good find. I don't care if it's from neogaf or bbc london.

hatmoza said:

Unfortunately, one GAF-er was absolutely spot on with his "Gears of Uncharted Duty" remark.

For over one hour, I was watching the same game over and over. Sure it had a different name every time, but it was the same game every single time.

Whether that is the sorry state of the gaming industry, or just MS yelling "We are the shooter box for the hardcore gamers" -who knows. Let's wait and see what games Sony will present - they used to have a much, much wider variety of game types than MS.