By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the microsoft conference !!!

rate the microsoft press conference !!!

A - AMAZING 13 3.46%

B - Good 35 9.31%

C - Meh 92 24.47%

D - Poor 111 29.52%

0 - Garbage conference th... 75 19.95%

Show results 50 13.30%

Total:376

It was pretty meh. I enjoyed Halo 4 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist along with more on RE6, South Park, and Tomb Raider, but the rest never gained my interest. The whole Smartglass thing is just MS saying we are trying to compete with Wii U. Of course with the Wii U, it is all with the system, while MS is saying you need to own all these other expensive products. Some might already have them, but I sure as hell don't. I'll just pay my money for the Wii U over investing in all of that which still doesn't do as much.

Really would have rather them focused a little more on games than making the competitive statement of whatever the competition does we'll have something that is eerily similar (Wrecketeer aka Boom Blox haha). Of course it is all that extra crap that they make their money off of and that is why they pushed it so hard. Well, sorry MS, but I will not be investing in all this other gear just so web browsing on my 360 will exist and be better haha.

Give it a 5/10.

Around the Network
xKakashi209x said:
Highlight for me was the usher pun towards the end lol.

I liked the awkward silence as everyone was confused as to whether or not it was an unintended pun.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Sadly I was expecting something on the lines of this. Worse than last year.

B, they showed the games people want (not their fault they'd been leaked beforehand), and all the interface and tablet stuff looks so much more mature and useful than Wii U's attempt at it, so they should have an advantage next gen.

3/10, a complete disaster. Only positives were Southpark and the Tomb Raider demo. I can't believe it's actually made me less excited for Resident Evil 6. And what was up with those arcade titles. Those trailers were like 2 seconds long.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I give it a D, it was the biggest middle finger to core gamers, and of course they pimp out kinect again. They took no chances and announced nothing that we didn't already know. Only saving grace was halo 4

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

c-meh

better then the last two years but other then tomb raider-re6-halo4-splinter cell didnt show much. it was a good conference but could have been better

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I gave it a D. Usher ruined it for me.

darthdevidem01 said:
D - Poor

One of their worst by far!

Yep. 

Not Bad:

• Splinter Cell looked interesting. That was my favourite part of the show.
  • I got some Metroid Prime vibes from Halo 4 but other than that I'm not interested
  • Tomb Raider was kinda interesting but there was something about it that felt wrong. It feels like they are overdoing Lara's sounds and expressions.
  • Don't know what to think about Resident Evil 6 yet. 

Bad:

• Bla bla bla
  • Fable or whatever it was
  • Not enough Gears...I didn't even have time to blink before it was over.
  • Usher *shivers*

4/10

Meh...